Chapter 13

Jennifer's POV

I walk up to the front door and open it, as opposed to walking straight through it.

Everyone is sitting around like normal people. I walk inside and just stand there kind of awkwardly.

"Hey, Jen!" Louis says cheerfully.

"Hi. I haven't seen you in like two hours!" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes at me. I smirk. 

I walk past everyone and up to my room. I sit down on my bed and start going through the plan for Saturday in my head.

--------------------

7:50pm Saturday

I pull my black blazer on over my strapless turquoise dress. I adjust the buttons going down the front and suck in my gut. My hair is in another side bun and my makeup's all done. I take a deep breath before slipping on the black  five inch heels. I adjust the black bow on top of the part covering part of my toe, they're peep toes.

I stand up and start walking, wobbling a little. Once I get the hang of walking, I grab my phone and slip it in my bra.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time, suck my gut in farther, and check the time. 7:55pm. I can't believe I have to wear heels and a dress just to pick someone up.

I walk down the stairs as best I can in heels.

I get to the bottum of the stairs as someone knocks on the door. I speed up and fling open the door, passing Eleanor, Harry, and Louis in the kitchen. Andrew's standing there in a navy blue suit and a white button down shirt. He has on a pair of brand new looking white and navy blue leather Nike skateboarding shoes. He's adjusting the blue tie with one hand and is holding a red rose in the other.

"Awww!" I coo. Andrew blushes furiously. 

"Do you think the rose is too much?" he asks nervously.

"No. I think it's sweet," I tell him truthfully. He give me a nervous smile. I know that Eleanor, Harry, and Louis came out of the kitchen and are standing behind me.

"C'mom, we've got to go," I tell him before grabbing his wrist and pulling him outside, slamming the door behind me.

"Clara's picking us up in three minutes," I tell him as we speed walk towards the corner of the street.

We get there after I almost fall twice and Clara pulls up a minute later in her black Range Rover. It's like the same as Harry's, which for some reason I find hilarious. Andrew and I both slide into the back and she starts the car. This is like the best plan ever. 

Clara comes to a stop in front of the deserted park and Andrew gets out. I wave to him before we drive off again, this time to Zach's house.

--------------------

I walk up to his door. I stand there for a moment before ringing the doorbell. Barely ten seconds later Zach opens the door.

I quickly glance at what he's wearing. Black suit, white button down shirt, black converse, red bowtie, one of those hankerchief things in his lapel. This is going to be perfect.

"Hey." He looks kind of nervous.

"You look nice," he tells me.

"You do, too," I say before I lead him to the car. We climb inside and spend the whole ride in silence. 

We get to the park, but he doesn't know that's where we are, and he turns to me.

"Okay. I need you to close your eyes for just a minute," I say. He does, somewhat tentatively, and I basically attack him with a blind fold. I get it on him and he just sits there.