Chapter 12

Jennifer's POV

3 months later

We're on the plane heading back to London. We're all wearing the exact same outfits we were wearing on the plane ride here, not sure why we decided to do that.

The main differences are that Louis and Eleanor told everyone about adopting me and I turned sixteen. I have not gone on Twitter or Facebook once. Well, I have gone on Twitter, but only on the anonymous account I have for my YouTube channel.

Speaking of my YouTube channell, I was only able to do twenty videos the whole summer! That's like only seven a month, and I usually make about fifteen a month, which is a lot but still.

I wasn't alone a lot. At all. The summer was filled with concerts and interviews, but it wasn't too bad. I press play on the music that I had paused and listen to Stars by Grace Potter & the Nocturals.

--------------------

We step off the plane and are greeted by Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. And by greeted I mean attacked. And then they're making out with their boyfriends. Or fake boyfriends. It's not awkward at all. Sarcasm intended.

They finally stop making out and the girls hug the rest of us then we start through the airport. There are fans everywhere. They're screaming hi and inapropriate things at the boys, insults at me and the girls, compliments on Perrie's singing and Danielle's dancing, and comments on how pretty all four of us are. Ha! Yeah, right. The three of them are gorgeous, but I'm far from it.

We get outside and there are papparazzi everywhere. We're all shielding our eyes as we make our way to the waiting limo. Still damn.

We all climb in and Perrie and Zayn start making out again. Well that's not awkward at all. Sarcasm still intended.

--------------------

We're all back at Harry and Louis', like ALL of us. We're sitting in the living area and kitchen and I'm not sure why. Louis speaks up.

"So, Jen. Since we're back and all you'll be starting school in about four weeks, and orientation is in one," Louis starts. I feel myself tense up, but I don't think anyone else notices. Shit. School. 

"You can wear what you want to orientation, but it has to be appropriate," he finishes. I nod.

"Did you go to school before or anything?" Louis asks.

 "Well, at the orphanage we took online classes in our own time, so I finished the year early, around February," I tell them without lying. They look kind of impressed. Glad they didn't ask what year. I'm almost ready to graduate. 

They give me the name of the school, a list of supplies I need, and when I'll get my uniform before I go upstairs to unpack. When I get upstairs I immediately text Zach and Andrew, seperately, asking them what school they go to. 

Hey, I go to Lincoln Academy (okay, that's like the least creative name ever, but I can't think of a better one) in London. Why? Oh, and since you're back we should do another vid soon. -Z I read over the text and sigh in relief. I think Zach and Andrew go to the same school, and Zach goes to the same school as I'm going to.

A few minutes later I get a text from Andrew. hey lincoln academy in london will you call me and will you be my wingman for something even though youre a girl I wonder what he wants. I quickly go to my contacts and press Andrew's number. I hold the phone up to my left ear.

"Hello?" I hear Andrew say.

"Hey, Andrew, you wanted me to call you?" I ask him.

"Oh, yeah. So, I need you to tell me if you know if Zach is gay or not..." he tells me nervously.