Chapter 20

Jennifer's POV

Voted most likely to end up on the back of a milk box drink

Looks like I'm letting them down

Cause seven, seventy-five isn't worth an hour-

I stop the alarm and get up. I like that song, Fingerprints by Katy Perry.

I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I strip down and brush my hair quickly.

When the water heats up I climb in the shower and shower and stuff.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and around my head.

I quickly do my makeup and blow dry my hair, leaving it wavy, almost even curly.

See, now that I dyed my hair it's a lot more likely that my YouTube identity will be discovered. So I always keep my hair it's natural wavy/curly-ness when I'm not on YouTube. On YouTube I either straighten my hair or put it up or both. It actually looks different.

I walk over my closet and pull out my uniform. I put it on and grab my stuff before running downstairs, needing to get to school early for changing.

I get downstairs and see Louis sitting there, looking extremely tired. To be fair it's about 7:15 in the morning. He has an interview in like an hour. But I have to go to school. He wins.

"Bye, Louis. Zach's taking me to school, so bye!" I say as I walk out the door.

"What about breakfast?" he asks. What about it?

"We're getting something on the way," I lie.

"Okay. Bye. Love you," he says as I walk out the door.

I freeze half way out the door, realising what he just said. He said he loves me. No one's said that since my dad told me when I was nine. I smile and leave.

I get outside and see Zach and Andrew waiting in Zach's car. I climb into the back and we start towards school.

When we get there we see that almost everyone else is already there. We just need Christie and Jake.

They show up a minute later and we pull out the accessories we brought before splitting off into two groups to go change in the toilets.

We all strip down to the Spandex/cropped leggings/tight shorts and camis that we're all wearing.

A few minutes later we look like idiots. I tied together my shirt and blazer to make a skirt, my skirt became a sort of tube top when we clipped it in the back. I'm wearing my socks on my hands, they go up my arms, and my tie is tied around my head. My shoes are on my feet, cause...yeah.

Everyone else looks stupid, too, but not quite the same. 

We leave and meet the boys outside. They look stupid. Evan looks stupid and cute.

We all sit around and wait for school to start.

2 weeks and six days later (Monday September 29)

It didn't work. The thing with the uniforms. But we did have a good time with it. And I made some new sort of friends that don't hate me.

Nothing much has happened in the last few weeks. The boys had interviews and/or concerts and so did Little Mix, but that doesn't affect me much. I have litterally done nothing except I made some more videos, some with Zach.

I did Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry, For the Love of a Daughter by Demi Lovato, Beautiful People by Cher Lloyd featuring Carolina Liar, Case Closed by Little Mix, Two Pieces by Demi Lovato, Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds, UNI by Ed Sheeran, and Skinny Love by Birdy and Both of Us by B.o.B featuring Taylor Swift, Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna, and Hall of Fame by the Script featuring Will.i.am with Zach.