Chapter Three: Running

As we walked back into the pack house together.Jamie attempts to guide me to the kitchen but I decided that I'm not going to listen to any of them, all they say is bullshit and by the sound of the things they say they're definitely all high or I'm dreaming and I've fallen asleep in English...again.

As I walk in the direction I hear Jamie shout after me but I flip him off as I do a light jog up the grand staircase.I find myself in a set of corridors all twisting and turning like a maze. As I trounce through the maze like halls I realized that today would be the 9th of December that means only 17 sleeps till Christmas. With that thought, it connected to another a sad thought, the thought that if today's the 9th then tomorrows the tenth and that would mean tomorrow is exactly 3 years since my Dad died.

Tears start to build up into my eyes as I remember all the fun times I had with my Dad when he got me a puppy for Christmas awe. I also remember my Aunt taking the puppy away from me. I really hate her.My thoughts went to my mother who I know loved me dearly she left three days before my birthday I understand though things got far too tough for her after my dad died. The only thing that bothered me was that she said to me she needed to give me something, something that would make my world be completely different. My thoughts were trounced away by a screaming Jamie shouting for me I didn't turn until I could tell he was right around the corner. At the sight of him, I blinked and wiped my tears away. 

"Whats wrong ?" I could hear the sincerity in his voice so soft so sweet. I couldn't hold it in, I never could if anyone said 'what's wrong ' to me if I was upset my tears will erupt from my glossy blue eyes.This time like always my tears were like a waterfall. Jamie walked next to me putting his arm around my shoulders and then whispered "Don't show weakness only show strength" He said softly. I took in his words and breathed in hard and then released through my nose. My tears stopped.

"Come on let's get you to bed!"He said as he guided me down the hall. When we arrived outside my room we stopped "This is as far as I go!" He said with a bit of a chirp. As I start to walk into the room he grabs my arm and hands me my iPhone I gave him a huge smile he laughed a little before giving me the headphones also then leaving me alone. Why was I always alone?

I put in my headphones blasting Purpose into my ears by Justin Bieber after a few moments I started to dance around the room like the teenager I am. Taking the headphones out now listening to ' Been you' a more up beat song. All of a sudden there is a loud knock at the door. Crap my music too loud. I open the door to a very pissed off Alpha as they call him WTF. "What?!"I shout over the music his eyes darken "TURN IT DOWN!"He yells far louder then I did so I turn to turn it down but then remember Jamie's words and that's when I turned back to face him "Nah I'm good!" I say giving a sarcastic smile and close the door on him.

After about a minute later I felt bad so I turned off the music and re open the door to see if he was still there but all I see in that hallway is a plant which looks near enough dead.

 I was soo tired that I pulled up my covers and laid in bed and dosed off into a deep sleep.

(Dream)

I was running from the monster behind me, when I turned I saw it. I screamed louder the monster caught up to me and was about to slit my throat until, he came out of nowhere in his wolf form taking him out but as he pulled him off me the demon monster slit my throat in the process the last thing I feel is his tears warm and tingling  on my cheeks I give a weak smile before.

(end of dream)

I wake up screaming and gasping for air but when I look around I'm surrounded by the Alpha guy, Jamie and another person I'm guessing he's a doctor but I don't know why there all here all I did was go to sleep.right?As I scanned the room and relaxed back into my pillow I let out a breath, all eyes still on me what the hell is going on?

 "What?" I finally speak up my voice sounding more hoarse then I would have thought. I grab my throat in pain  I suddenly couldn't breathe I start to gasp for air before the world goes dizzy and I start to pass out before my vision completely blurs I see Him the Alpha jump to my side but why??