Mistletoe Part 1 EDITED

Dedicated  to @freyja_Elizabeth

Christmas eve-so two weeks later ish xox

I woke up yawning realising it was already Christmas Eve. I'm so existed for tomorrow ya know CHRISTMAS! I jumped out of bed and went straight into the bathroom where I put my Christmas playlist on and jumped into the shower.After my shower I didn't know what to wear because today we were going to the moonlight packs ball lots of packs are going to be there.So I decided to text Liam we'd became best friends over the past week and a half.

To Liam <3

Hey come to my room I dont have anything wear for our trip today!!Come ASAP!

From Liam

Comming! Bringing dresses!

"Knock!"The door banged so I walked over and opened it to see Liam standing there with loads of dresses in his arms. I opened the door to give him space when he walked in he put all the dresses down on the bed.

"I'm not wearing a dress!"Liam looked at me and frowned before lifting up an off white dress which was well beautiful."Okay but only because that dress is pretty!"I said as he grinned at me.

After going into the bathroom and putting on the beautiful dress I looked in the mirror and realised concealer and mascara wouldn't fix 'it' and when I say it i mean my face .Neither would a brush and bobble for my hair.

"Liam, what am I gonna do with my hair and face?"I asked getting annoyed."One sec."He said whilest running out of  my room. About five minutes later he returned with an elderly lady and two massive bags which contained makeup and hair stuff.

(2 Hours later)

I hadn't seen my own face for at least two hours.All I know is that she applied lots of make-up and my hair was curled."Okay sweetie, are you ready to see how beautiful you look?"I nodded in response.

When was turned me around to look in the mirror.I looked like a Princess. How did she turn Shrek me into Cinderella me?

"Okay lets show Liam!"She said guiding me off the stool and into the bedroom "Are you finally done ye-"He cut himself off when he saw me 

"Holy shit , you look like a Queen!"He said just by his words I began to blush 

"Here"Liam gave me a pair of flat black sparkling shoes.

I slipped them on "Come on were leaving in 10"He said as we left the room and walked to the main stair way Liam gave me a kiss on the cheek then disappeared into the halls. I looked down the grand mahogany stair case looking down to see Drew with his back to me while he was talking to Jamie.

As I took a step my shoe made a click noise. At that noise the two heads snapped to the side and looked at me. Drew's eyes were wide and trailing up and down my body and then stuck in my glance.

I walked down the stairs down to the double doors.

 "Let's go!" Jamie  said while at the same time snapping Drew out of his trance of staring at me. We left the Pack House and set off for the moonlight packs ball.

When we arrived lots of people from the pack there. I went to get out of the limo and walk up to the ball when Drew grabbed my arm  sending me tingles up and down my body."Ware this!"

He said passing me a necklace.I gave him a look asking why "Because it will protect you scent and eyes."I look in confusion "So people will not know about your gifted and so the wolves will think you can turn. We can tell you know its all in the eyes."He said while winking and letting my arm go.When he said 'gifted' instead of cursed it made my heart melt everyone else thinks it's a curse- even me.

I walked up to the house with the pack when a voice behind me only noted as Drews saying ;"Let the games began!"

The door swung open and we all walked in to the loud music and the place was packed with Witches, Wolves and other supernatural beings. What life have I walked into?