1 year later

Thea's POV

For some reason I still felt empty I have ever since the night I lost my memory, that I still haven't gotten back. I've been living in California in an apartment which is pretty classy if I have to say so myself. I've got a job at the local surf shop and I made a few investments which really paid off so yeah, I'm doing perfectly. Blake is coming over tonight for dinner he comes to see me once a month but just tells Chris he's at his girlfriend's Shelby's for the night considering the journey. My life is just about perfect I'm 20 now and life couldn't be better I'm also dating this really nice guy his names Jason I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend the only thing is he doesn't know I'm a wolf. But I'm getting to it.

I pull my phone out switching on my dirty dancing playlist on because I can't remember when I'd last heard it.

"Be my little baby!OOO be my baby now!"I sing as I tidy my apartment and then it hits me this has happened before I'm having memory or a flashback, I start to feel faint and then I'm on the floor, unconscious.

********

"Thea! Are you okay I came in and you were here on the floor what happened??"I hear a familiar voice asking... I knew that voice it was...Blake!

I open my eyes wide and jump into his arms hugging him.

"I have to find him!"I scream out with a huge smile.

"I remember him.. well one night I had with him any way I know it! I know he was my mate and he loved me and we danced it was so amazing Blake you have to help me find him!!"I tell him.

"Woah slow down, tell me what happened."

"Okay. I was in this bar, no a diner.. oh it was the 'Okay Diner' and there was music and we danced under the stars but it all went dark and we were in his truck and he held my hand and I felt the most amazing sensation it was amazing! Then he turned and said to me "I love you" It was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen!!!"I tell him but Blake's face was looking at the ground unsure of what to say.

"But you were so happy" He muttered to himself.

"What do you mean?"

"You've heard about that Alpha who killed everyone who messed with his pack and then took over many and became the leader of the RED WOLF PACK?"I nod

"That's your mate."

I gulp hard "He was so different when I knew him"

"When he couldn't feel you and thought you were dead he went as cold as ice...if you went back to him what if he hurt you?"

"Or I could melt the ice, "I say before another word I'm up and packing..I'm going to see him. I'm going to Alaska.

"Blake you can't stop me. Tell Jason that Its over because I found out he was cheating on me and I don't want to do it myself."I said wiping a tear away from my eye and giving a small sniffle.

*********

"I love you but you have to let me do this," I say as I blow Blake a kiss from the window of my car and I drive off.

I was driving for what felt like hours crossing the border to Canada took the most time getting my passport and everything checked was a drag but I knew from the books Blake got me on wolves that your mate was the best thing that would ever happen to you.

***

Finally pulling into Alaska I felt a huge amount of pressure on me and nervousness. After another hour of driving, I pulled up outside the biggest pack in the world's gates where all signs said "No trespassing, unless you want to die"And then some more signs which were in a native American language.