Birthmark or deathmark? EDITED

Drew's POV

When Thea passed out I instantly picked her up and ran all the way to the pack doctor who told me to leave.So thats where were up to, Thea in the other room being examined on.I just have to wait. And let me tell you that waiting can feel like an eternity.

****Hour later****

"Alpha Drew?"I hear the doctor call out for me questionably.

"Yes?"I walk over to him.

"You can come in now she's stable, but I just don't understand why she won't wake up."

"Okay.. But you will?"I reply now anxious.

"Soon"

I walk straight into the room and up to her. Our love story was just begging and I can't let it fade now.I couldn't stop my thoughts from flooding in and I just said what anyone would say.

"Say something. Please."I assume that she would but the silence consuming me was defining and I couldn't stop it.

"Please-please"My voice was cracking in the moment and I thought I was going to brake, and then. I felt her hand on my face.

"I love you."Her words were magical and stuck to me making my hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and I open my eyes and look straight into hers. Connecting our lips, I may have pressed to hard because I hear the let out a slight wince of pain.

"I'm sorry"I say to her unsure of what to say or do.

"About what?"

"About, about not confessing how I felt when I first felt it. I just-"She cut me off.

"I forgive you, but could you please get the doctor?"She asks so I panicked and ran out the room to find him.

When I reached him we both walked back in the room.

"Doctor Swan. I need to tell you something.''He nods his head for her to  proceed.

She stands up and pushes the dress down at the side revealing a crescent moon mark on her arm, looking as if someone burnt it on her.

"You've chosen."He replies.

"What?"Me and her both say at the same time.

"You've Chosen to be able to change into a wolf. You've opened up your werewolf gene. You can still keep all your other gifts, but you can only chose when they will blossom, into more."He replied to her.

"Your saying I can become a wolf on command??"She asks questioningly and very happily.

"No, not you because your cursed  you may only change on a full moon."When the words left his mouth I felt instant pain for Thea. 

You see when a wolf changes on a full moon its the most painful time to change. So the most of us avoid it but she, can't.

"No "I say not believing it.

"Yes"He replied sadly.

"It would kill her."I say in a aggravated tone.

''Im afraid so. You should prepare for that night."Doctor swan said leaving the room.

I turned back to Thea who just smiled and cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss.

I couldn't bare the thought of the amount of pain she will be in tomorrow night. I'm going to find something to stop it. 

I have to.