Kisses in the night EDITED

About a week later

Thea's POV

Since I was back in the Pack house I've been under strict bed rest tonight was the last night before I could get up and not be shouted at because I'm too weak. Agh these people should know that  I am I'm a wolf just like them. Just a different one.

Anyway It's turning 11pm and I'm tired so I cuddle into my sheets and fall to sleep in my Victoria Secrete pjs Tahlia gave me from the moonlight Pack.They were so soft but I didn't want to be seen in them they're quite revealing.. So it was a no-no to walk around the pack house in them.

As minutes pasted by I drifted to sleep.

Alpha Drews POV

I was sitting in my study at the clock hit Midnight  and I hadn't slept all week . I hadn't seen her since Liam brought her home. I have ignored and avoided her and it was killing me well my wolf at least. 

I left the study and made my way to my bedroom. Round the corner from my bedroom I saw Thea walking towards it.I jogged up behind her.She tried to open my door, but i'd locked it. When I reached her I tapped her shoulder she looked at me from the side before fully turning. I put on an angry face even though I would love for her to sleep in my room for tonight. NO DREW. I snap it way.

When she turns she's waring a silk pyjama dress short to near the top of her thy. My anger goes. Then I couldn't help myself, I couldn't keep it in anymore.I pull her in close and look down at her lips bite down hard on mine then I kiss her. I kissed more passionately then I've kissed anyone.Were up against the wall kissing.Then I remember about how I will ruin her if I do this.I pull away taking my hands out of her hair and stepping backwards.

I unlock my door and walk into my room closing the door behind me and leaning against it and realise that I just did the most selfish thing I've ever done.I've kissed a girl an amazing girl that now knows I feel for her and now she'll never be a wild flower she'll always be tied down to me and my pack and I only did it because I couldn't just keep my feelings to myself. I'm a idiot.

Thea's POV 

I wake up from a nice peace full sleep, I've stopped dreaming lately and it's really weird. My lips start to feel bruised like i've kissed someone roughly. Anyway I get up and brush my teeth slip on a pair of jeans a baggy top and slippers I open my door to see Drew. Why was he here he hates me?

"Thea, about what happened last night I don't know what came over me."He says apologetically. What happened last night?I haven't seen him since the accident.

"Nothing happened?"I say.

"At least don't deny it!"He yells. I was taken back .

"I'm not"I reply.

 "So did you feel the, the tingles?"He questions me.

"No I didn't feel anything, why would I?I never left my room."I reply.

"Don't lie!You were outside my room!"He says to me. Next thing I know we were in  a heated argument.

"I'm not!"I yell, in response he lets out a deep growl.

"We kissed!"He yells back. I go silent and touch my lips and I close my eyes and try hard to remember. Then out of nowhere his lips are smashed on mine and were err making out. After a few minutes.

"Did you feel it to?"He asks pulling away.

"I felt all of it."I blushed but it was true every time our lips touched it felt like fire works, It felt good.