The Cold Moon EDITED

Thea's pov

The pain was horrifying. I couldn't breathe I cold feel my bones were going to brake. The coldness of the moon shifted through me like no other  the pain was like a icicle impaling me and  going through my whole body starting at the heart. I fell onto the cold ground and looked up a Drews shocked face. He looked terrified. I'm going to die arnt I?

**Two hours before***

I thanked Ruth for the dress as me and Drew left there magnificent house. I looked up and smiled at him, he looked back down at me emotionless though.

"What??"I question him while stopping.

"Get in the car"He said in an aggravated tone.  

"What the fuc-"I was cut off by Drew's lips smashing against mine. The kiss aggravated until I was sitting on his knee and we were fully making out Drew pulled away with a smile.

"I love you."He said to me happily.

"Thats why I couldn't wait any longer to do that."He answered my previous questions.

"I think I love you too."I replied and we kissed once more before he lifted me up and put me back in my chair.

"Good."He replied with the same smile which hasn't left his face.

"Were going home and your getting ready so's the whole pack. Then were heading into the woods for 7 where you will go through the initiation and then finally be apart of my pack."He said really fast and winked at the end.

"Okay,er...er what will be happing tonight?"I question because I read that after initiation your meant to complete the mating process..... I'm just not ready. But theres a price to pay if I don't. In the books Drew and Jamie gave me to catch up on there type of life style and stuff it said that ' if they do not complete the mating process by the initiation evening then they'll be in pain every full moon.' I re-call being terrified of the thought.

"Nothing unless you want to."He answered me which made me feel happy he respected me but I couldn't let him go through the consequences. 

"I want to."I reply which makes the grin on his face grow by miles.

"Okay."He said clearly over joyed even though I wasn't.

We pulled up outside the house walking up to the door Drew had his arm around me. When we opened the door there were four men sitting on the sofa when Drew saw them he instantly pushed me behind him in a protective stance.

"Drew Tupi"The large man said as he stood up from his chair. He was tall nearly as tall as Drew.

"Get out"Drew yelled in his face only making the man flinch slightly.

"Your needed in a meeting tonight. Its Mari Tonte "The man said to Drew making his face drop.

"No. Tonight I'm busy. Tell her tomorrow morning."Drew replied looking unsure of the reply he was going to get.

"Mari said you would say that. She said to tell you not to bother this time because she'll just make you pay."The man said. As Drew went to lunge at him the others clicked there fingers making them vanish.

"Stupid witches."Drew growled.

"They were Witches?"I question Drew.

He gave me a look that said Didn't -I -Just-fucking-say-that. That made me frown at him.

"Sorry, I'm just aggravated."He replied.

"I'll just go change."I tell him, so I run up to our bedroom.

When I enter the room I chuck the bag on the bed and pull out Ruths dress, it was beautiful to be honest I was in love with it. I took off my clothes and slipped the dress on when I looked in the mirror I noticed there was a mark on the back of my arm when I looked down at it, it was in the shape of the crescent moon. Weird. I decided to leave it and just bring it up tomorrow.

I went in the bathroom and let my hair out of the plaits and down into beach waves, applied some make up and went down stairs.

"Come on were going."Drew said so I slipped on my slippers knowing when we get there I will have to do it bare footed.

After a hour drive we were at the top or near top of a mountain/ big hill.I continue to get out the car and walk until Drews arm stopped me.

"Shoes"He says directing down to my feet, I just roll my eyes and take them off. I take a few more steps and I stand on something sharp which makes my foot bleed.I wince in slight pain.

"Let me carry you"Drew said so I shrugged to allow it.

After a 20 minute walk we reached the ceremony place so Drew let me get down and walk over to the alter thing which was made from stone.

People turned up for another ten minutes until I was surrounded.The night went on and the moon shined onto the alter like rock. I was then grabbed by Drew and he whispered

"Its okay, its gonna start now so be ready."He also kissed my cheek.

"Okay Thea Brooke Haskyane, I'm happy to start and welcome you to the pack. If anyone disagrees to this please speak now."He said whilst none spoke up we continued. 

He joined my hand to Drew's with a red ribbon and said a few words and then finally.

"Welcome to the pack."As his words left his mouth 

The cold moon hit my skin.The mark which I found earlier was glowing then it started.

The pain. I couldn't breathe I cold feel my bones were going to brake. The coldness of the moon shifted through me like no other the pain was like a icicle piercing  through my whole body starting at the heart. I fell onto the cold ground and looked up a Drews shocked face. He looked terrified. I'm going to die arnt I?