Funny Times EDITED

Drews POV

She was in the emergency room for atlas 20 minutes before coming out smiling.

"She lost a lot of blood but she's abit out of it... Morphine."The doctor says. I laugh slightly because I'm not looking forward to how she's going to act.

"Come on'"I say to Thea who just grins and lifts her hand up and pokes my nose making a "Boop"Noise. I put my arm under the small of her leg and lift her up bridal style.

When were walking out to the limo Thea says."Drew, do you love me?"Her question makes me tense up.

"Because I luv you!"She says in a tipsy way.

"Yeah Thea I do love you. Too much... I really shouldn't love you though."I say in complete honesty knowing she won't remember.

When we get into the jeep I plop her down in the front seat and I sit the drivers seat.

Half way down the road from the hospital Thea turns on the radio.

"Sing us a song piano man, sing us a song tonight."Thea sings out loudly to Billy Joels Piano man as it ends. I go to turn it off but she hits my hand away.

"No, I sing!"She says which makes me laugh.

"OMG!You have a heart, you laughed."She says but I roll my eyes roll.

"I hate you I love you. I hate that I love you"She continues to sing to the next song.She sings louder and louder until it ends and theres an awkward silence.While the adverts come on, of which she turns the music off.

"I've wrote a song about you!"She says still tipsy.

"Have you?"I reply.

"YUP!Wanna hear?"She says.

"Okay"I reply

(SONG ON THE COVER OF THE CHAPTER)

 Her voice is incredible and the lyrics were perfect.But she had already sung the song to me and told me it was for her ex..

Then there was a slow silence between us. 

"Thea.... I do love you."I say to her as I look over at her and I pull the car to a stop because were outside the pack house.

"I know."She says to me and looks down.

We both get out of the car.

"I think I'm going to sleep."

She says as she begins to fall, I catch her.

"I got you."I tell her.

Her eyes already closed. Most likely from the morphine.

I look at her beautiful sleepless body and smile as I whisper in her ear.

"I've always got you."