Wild EDITED

Thea's POV

Life here is nice, but for some reason, I feel like somethings missing something that I can't explain. I'm in a house filled of wolves only guy wolves though so I've got no girly friends here like I had before I'm starting to remember little things from my last home, not a lot though just a girl who had blonde hair and always made me laugh and then a name that wouldn't leave my mind, the name was "Drew" I'm not sure why it's stuck in my mind.

Drews POV

My hope is gone. I haven't been able to feel my wolf for well over a month and I generally feel like shit. My beta Jamie keeps checking on me but I can't do anything I feel useless. I wish she was here now so I could apologise I wish I could do it all over again and make her love me more and I wouldn't be an ass to her I would love her until my last breath but she's already had her's.

I got up from my desk and put on a strong face I needed to lead without a romantic fail to ruin it. 

Chris' POV

Word form Drew's Pack got to me apparently he's acting as nothings happened with a strong face. He truly is a monster maybe that's why we are related. 

I'm anxious and happy that the rest of his life he will suffer every full moon. I got her just in time. (Remember the chapter "Cold moon" and how if you don't complete the process you will suffer pain. Chris' doesn't realise it goes both ways)

Thea's POV

They are all hiding something from me. I feel like there being secretive they haven't told me anything or said anything to me either.

Lukes POV

I'm letting Thea go I'm going to get her out before Chris does what he wants with her, I've seen him with women he won't let her live this will end her life if she stays I know why I felt that shift in emotion when I saw her I knew that she's my sister. I HAVE TO SAVE HER.

***************That night**************

Thea was sleeping in her bed upstairs it was only 9 but she was dozing off anyway so I went upstairs and got $40,000 out of all of our savings I then went and woke Thea up she needed to know.

"Thea!"I whisper.

"What do you want Luke?"

"You need to get out of here!"I tell her

"NOW" I shout whisper 

"Okay okay. But why"

"Chris isn't as good as you think he is, so you need to get out of here before its too late."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because, because... I knew your mom"

I throw the bag of money at her and a bag of my clothes at her.

"Get out of here now!!"I shout. She nods before running out the door and into told woods.

As she fades away I say "Good luck....See mom I did look after her just like you told me to before you ..."I look at my hands and walk back into the house hoping that she would find her true mate someday. I remember when mom found me out here I was a mistake from her teen years and her parents gave me to this pack it's known mostly as the orphanage pack to us it was anyway. When she found me she was dying, she'd ran from a vampire who was coming for Thea because of her gift- I didn't get it because my dad was a wolf so technically we are only half-siblings. My mom told me to always watch out for her because her husband foreseen her coming my way in danger, that's why I got her out of here.