Okay diner dance EDITED

Thea's POV 

When we arrived at the Pack's house we were guided to there infirmary to where the transfusion of blood would commence. I was so scared but Drew held my hand the entire time. It hurt alot and I mean a lot I didn't feel like I was just losing blood but parts of me.

When It was over I felt  really dizzy and light headed but thats normal right? We left pretty much straight after that. But me and Drew didn't take the limo we took Drews jeep god only knows who brought it here for us.

I hopped into the passengers seat with a happy face knowing that i'd just saved someones life.

"Wanna stop at the okay dinner?"He asked me sweetly . Werid.

"Sounds good i'm starving."I say while leaning my head against the door.

I began humming to the song i'd been writing.

"Sing it to me?"He asks but I blush and shake my head.

"I cant sing."I say back.

"Please."He asks me one last time and I agree.

"Only this once."

(Thats the song)

"Thats beautiful. Who is it about?"He asks me but I lie.

"My ex."I reply dryly even though I'm lying.

"Oh.."He responds with as we pull up out side the Okay Diner.

Walking in there was an empty dance floor and some girls tiding up.

We take a seat at a table to be met with a waitress.

"What can I get you both?"

"Pancakes sound really good."I answer.

"Just a water please."Drew responds and the waitress goes off to get our orders.

Then my favourite song from dirty dancing comes on.

"Dance with me!"I order him and he shakes his head so I grab his hand and pull him up to the dance floor. 

We slowly start to dance as I sing along to the music swaying side to side and going full out until the song finishes and the music changes to a slow dance.

I lay on his shoulder and just sway. I still felt really off and dizzy and slowly but surely I was passing out.

I passed out.

Drew's POV

All of a sudden Thea's body felt heavy so I shook her a bit until I realised she wasn't with me she must of passed out from loss of blood. When I took her to the car after placing a $50 bill on the table to cover everything and more, I sat her on the passengers seat and tried to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and asked me "What?"Before dozing off again.

When I moved her to the side by grabbing her arm which was still tucked into my hoodie I felt wet. I looked at where the wet was it was blood. They mustn't of taken the transmitter out okay and she was still bleeding and lots of it.

I raced of to the infirmary with her.