Life without you EDITED

Drews Pov

I could feel this unbearable pain like I was transforming into a wolf yet.. It hurt, It never hurt.I then realised that it was Thea. She'd changed and yet the pain I felt was horrific I hoped it would last because I knew the moment it stopped and I couldn't feel it anymore was the moment I was going to lose her.

The pain I was feeling suddenly stopped and I knew she was gone. Gone. 

I felt empty. Alone.

I bent down and placed my head in my hands and cried I knew this was the end she was gone why? Because of stupid grudges stupid,stupid grudges. 

"AGHHHHH"I yell out.

Chris' POV

She did it. She turned into a wolf she is one of us. 

*********The next mooring*********

"Good morning"I whisper to Thea as she's waking up lying on the floor of the basement.

"Who are you!?"She yells out to me while backing up.

"It's me Chris"I answer unsure of where exactly this was going.

"I don't know a Chris apart from my ex boyfriend from when I was 15 and he sure as hell isn't you!"

"Do you know your name?"I ask her now concerned.

"Brooke Haskyane"

I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Fine, its Thea Brooke Haskyane but I like to be called Brooke."

"Whats the last thing you remember?"I ask her.

"I remember walking home from school and being taken away by this man that my auntie knew."

I was now sure that because she had turned and she had fought too hard that she has had memory loss.

"Thea your a wolf"I tell her.

She snorts at me.

"Brilliant I'm living with phycho paths"She said rolling her eye's.

"Thea whats the date?"I ask.

"The 12th  of December"

"Thea you have memory loss you see its the 14th of April, you've been through a traumatic event which has resulted in you having memory loss, when you get them back is uncertain."

There was a long deadline of silents..

"Tell me everything"She says looking up at me.So I do.

*****ONE HOUR LATER****

"Okay I believe you" she giggles.

The only thing I didn't tell her was that Drew was her mate and that he was nice to her, instead I told her that Drew took her and that he was mean and that we saved her.

I'm not that far off.

I also didn't tell her about her blood and the that stuff she just thinks she's an average teen wolf.-(A/N -See what I did there  ;-)   )

**** LATER ON***

Thea's POV

"So Carter, your a pussy" I say teasingly.

"No, I just don't want to hurt you!"He tells me but I just laugh.

"You couldn't hurt me!"I say, but the next thing I know I'm pinned on the floor. He looks me dead in the eyes before saying; "Oh, I could.'' 

I kick him where the sun doesn't shine before getting up and brushing myself off.

 "I don't think so"I send him a wink before going back inside to get a coke. 

When I get into the kitchen Blake's in there. I have never spoken to him apart from when we introduced ourselves and thats been it. 

"Hey?"I ask questionably.

"Hi."He replied bluntly like he didn't want a reply but I gave him one anyway.

"Whats up with you?"

He didn't answer he just walked away... weird.

"Hey Thea, have you remembered anything yet?"Chris asked

I looked down at my feet knowing full well I have but I couldn't tell him.. not yet.

"No"I returned.

"Oh, okay."He said to me before walking away.

No one needed to know that I could remember yet anyway.

Drews POV

Sitting in my office I was in pure morning and Jamie was leading the pack for today they thought I was out on business. I was reading poems and one stuck out the most it said;

He saw within her beauty 

he could only dream of.

Within her body a 

fire which creates 

a uncontrollable urge for 

desire.

I miss her but I need to be strong for my pack, I should of known I was never hers and she was never mine.