Ruth's Dress EDITED

Thea's Pov

I flickered my eyes open and I noticed I wasn't in my room I was in a massive wooden fitted room with white sheets sounding me, and the soft mattress plush against my back. The only thing that consumed my senses was him. His scent filled all the air space. I was in his room.

I turned my head to the side and saw him. Drew was lying there with his lips slightly parted and he breathed in and out. His dangerous features were peaceful. His perfect blue eyes were closed and his olive skin looked so much darker because of the white sheets and the sun which hit him. He was perfect, if only he was nicer.Then again he's been strongly nice to me lately. I furrow my eyebrows as I stare at him. Then I start to notice little freckles on him, only two shades darker then his normal skin so they were hard to see.

I looked at his muscular arm and I traced the out lines with my finger tips until I reached his jaw line where I stop. Even though I didn't want to.

"Don't stop. It feels nice."He answers me with his eyes closed.

"Your awake?"I ask him now confused.

"Yeah."He answered plainly.

His eyes now flickers open and he looked into mine. We just stared at each other for a small amount of time and then he smiled.

"Your beautiful."He says to me, which makes me turn a dark shade of red.

"Can you stay in here with me instead of separate rooms?"He asked me.

"Sure"I responded looking into his soft blue eyes.

A massive smile speed across his face. I laughed at his reaction and turned over to leave before his  massive arms grabbed me from behind and pulled me back into a bear hug. Consumed in his arms I laughed and wiggled out of them. He then did the same and I was back in his arms.

"Christ. Drew I need to pee." I told him and he let me go.

"Hurry I like having company. " he yelled in my direction.

"Get a teddy bear then." I replied.

💖💖two hours later💖💖

Drews POV
I'm unsure if she remembers last night.You know where I said I love you. To her.

She's in the shower right now and I'm getting dressed but I'm not sure how to say it. How to tell her that she's my mate and I want her to be mine.But how do I do that when she's not mine to take or have.

"Drew where are you?"I heard her shout from the room. I darted out of my closest with only my Calvin Klein underwear on.... 

Thea's POV

I shouted Drew because I thought he left but when I shouted him he darted into the room only in his boxer briefs. I couldn't help but check out his body... He had at least an 8 pack to be honest I just stared at him. He was hot. No Thea don't.

Thea just kiss him. I hear my wolf tell me, which was weird because I never really hear her.

I couldn't help myself he was too naked for me not to. I went up to him and put my arms around his neck and smashed our lips together. He kissed me back I wrapped my legs around his admin and we kept kissing. He put my back on the bed as he hovered above me but I pulled out of it.

"We should stop, before It gets to-"He cut me off with a grin.

"Hot in here."He said I let out a abrupt laugh in response. I pecked him on the cheek and slipped from under him and made me way over to the door. Before I left I said "It was already too hot in here with you."A huge smirk came across his face and he winked as I walked out.