Chapter seven: and now she knows

~still Dirk's POV~
...It could've been worse. Someone who actually liked to gossip could've came in, or some jerk from school. Also, it could've gone better. Me and Jake could kissed longer and no one could've came in. That seems like a better scenario. But what's done had been done. Now we'll just have to wait and see what Jane thinks...

Jake blushed and his face was as red as a cherry. I could feel my face getting warm. He stood up and Jane walked into the room.
"Oh for the love of baking...Let me repeat what I said." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Were you two kissing?"
Jake and I nodded. "Holy crap. Jake..I didn't know you were..."
"Why do you think I got bullied in England? Why do you think I got bullied here? I was planning to tell you soon but I... I was procrastinating." His face was redder than before and he was on the brink of crying.
She hugged him tightly.
"It's okay." She said, "you're my cousin and I'll love you no matter what."
"Thanks Janey." He told her through a whispered voice.
She let go of him and looked at the both of us.
"Can I just pleeeaaassee tell Roxy? I KNOW she'll think you two are absolutely adorable together and I'll tell her not to tell anyone and I promise that I won't tell anyone else and-" Jake chuckled quietly and looked at me. I nodded.
"You can tell Roxy."
"Yes!" She shouted and went to the living room to sit down and pesterchum Lalonde on her computer. I was glad that Jane excepted us. Jake and I closed the door and just talked for hours. Getting to know everything about each other little by little until Jane called us to dinner. 
"Dinner, Lovebirds!"

_GG_ here! How's it going, loves? Are you enjoying the story so far? I sure hope you are! Thanks so much for reading and supporting!
-_GG_ <3