Chapter twenty-three: please

~Jake's POV~
I drive to the hospital. I'm so so so bloody worried about Dirk I get their and see his brother in the waiting room. He has his shades on but I can see that he's subtly crying. He looks up as I come in and walks towards me.
"You alright? " I ask him. He nods.
"And how's Dirk?"
"He passed out from blood loss. He's not doing so well. I don't know what the chances are that he'll live."
My heart drops to me stomach.
I don't want to loose him.
Not like this.
No....
"C-can I go see him...?
"If you want."
A nurse escorts us to his room.
After about a minute, the nurse and his brother leave me alone with Dirk.
I sit down in a chair beside him. He lays unconscious. I look at him for a bit. Not saying a word.
Knowing he won't answer me. And knowing he can't hear me. I try to talk to him.
"...y'know Dirk.... This is really making me think.
About how one day, everything can be so happy and I'd be talking to you and you'd be okay.
And the next... You're slipping out of my fingers. You could be gone... And I'm scared. I want to keep dating you. I want to get married. I want to move to Japan. And I want to live happily ever after.
I don't want to go to your funeral. I don't wanna watch you die here.
Not now.
Please.
Please Dirk.
Please stay with me.
I love you.
Please...please don't go..."
And now tears were streaming down my face as I clenched his blankets with my fist.

Hello. Sorry for the sad chapter. Tell me what you think of the book. Constructive criticism is very much welcome.
And lastly. I jut wanna say rest in peace, Alan Rickman. He was an amazing actor and an amazing person. Farewell dear friend.
-_GG_<3