Chapter nineteen: alone at last

~Jake's POV~

Dirk and I walked into my bedroom after a long day of just hanging out and fooling around.
I lay down on my bed. He smirks. Dirk gets on top of me and starts kissing me. He takes off my shirt and kisses my neck and then my collarbone, to my chest and then continues to go down. I can feel my face get red. I moaned and he then takes off my pants. Aaaannd then I guess you can guess what happened there...
---
He gets up on top of me, undressed, and makes out with me. This all feels so nice. So right.
And after about an hour or so of uh... Doing it.... With Dirk f***ing Strider, we lay in my bed. I'm laying beside him, and he says,
"Holy sh*t..."
"I know...." I answer.
"That was awesome, English."
I nod, despite the amount of light of course.
"Hey English," he tells me.
"Yeah?"
"One day, we should get married, get away from everyone who's ever judged us, and move to Japan."
I lean over and kiss the chap on him cheek.
"That sounds like the perfect plan." I say, to answer him.
He smiles and I smile back. I could stay there and stare at him for hours and hours. Eventually, we both drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the long wait and the bloody awful and short chapter. I've been going through some stuff on my own and haven't had the inspiration to write. I really really apologize.
Sincerely, _GG_ <3