Chapter Six: Coming over

~Dirk's POV~

Jake English was my boyfriend now. I can not believe it. I smirk at him, which is unusual for me because I usually keep a straight, emotionless face. I held his hand and now we're walking. I stare dreamily at him through my shades. He begins to speak.
"Dirk...Do you want to come to me and Jane's house tonight?"
I nod in response. "Sure"
"Oh,good! A-and do you want to stay the night? After all, it is Friday."
"Yeah, I'm sure my bro wouldn't mind. He doesn't pay much attention to me anyways." I say looking down at my feet.
"Alright." He replies. "I'll peterchum Janey and see if it's alright that you stay the night."
"Good with me."
He takes his phone out and starts typing. A minute later, he looks back up at me.
"It's all a go, Strider." He says in his extremely hot British accent.
"Perfect." I answer.
We begin the walk to his and Jane's house. "So you're living with Jane?" I ask.
"Absolutely"
"And why is that?" GOD I SOUND SO NOSY!
"Well, I was homeschooled in England bloody far from town. I was bullied there so she sent me here with Jane to meet people new, different people and experience a new culture. Goodness, it's different, I'll tell you that. We couldn't afford a house that I could live in on my lonesome so I'm staying with my good ol' chum Janey."
I nodded. "Cool" We approached the door. And he opened it for me. I walked in and he followed. The Brit then guided me to what used to me the spare room. It was his room now.
"I apologize for the mess, I didn't have time to unpack fully."
"It's fine, dude." He sits on the bed. I do so shortly after. Then I kiss him. He grabs the back of my neck gently and pulls me in closer. Holy sh*t. This is one of the best kisses I've ever had. We continue to make out with his blushing face against mine. That is until we hear the front door open. Jane is home, we left Jake's door open. She saw us kissing a moment before he pulled away. She was now staring in shock.
"What in the world...?" She said dropping the groceries which seemed to contain flour, berries and other baking supplies. "Were you guys kissing?"

_GG_ here! How do you like the latest chapter?
(Le sigh, Jane, why'd you have to ruin the moment?!)
Thanks so much for reading!!!
More to come!
-_GG_ <3