Chapter sixteen: Later...

~Jake's POV~
I had just woken up again. It's about 9:30 PM and I hear a bloody knock on the door. Who's here at this hour? I hear Janey answer. Her voice is muffled but I can make out what she's saying.
"Oh, hi Dirk!"
Dirk's here.
And in his voice, I hear. "I've brought these for Jake, can I come in and see him?"
"Of course!" She answers.
I then hear a knock on my door.
"Hey Jake, are you up?" Jane asks me.  I nod. Dirk comes in with a gorgeous bouquet of orange and green flowers. I smile.
"How are you?" He asks me.
I answer, feeling a bit better now.
"I'm bloody sore, but I'm doing alright." I tell him. He smiles and sits at the end of the bed. Janey leaves and closes the door. I look back at Dirk and notice some gauze under his sweater. I frown.
"Again?"
He frowns as well and nods. "Why?" I ask him.
"Because I couldn't do anything for you and I couldn't save you. I'm an awful boyfriend."
"No you're not. What happened wasn't your fault and you couldn't stop it, no one could I guess."
He takes off his shades & looks at me with his gorgeous orange eyes.
"Dirk Strider," I say to him, "I love you so God d*mn much."
He leans over to me and we're face to face. His nose is on mine he smiles one of his wondrous, rare, strider smiles.
"I love you too, English."
He kisses me.
He kisses me more.
I'm enjoying this.
He gets on top of me and holds the back of my head while kissing me passionately. Our eyes are closed. I hold only the back of his neck during the long kiss. Kisses. Make out.
We both open our eyes, still making out. He lets go and stares at me daringly. I begin to take off his shirt when we hear a knock on the door. He gets off of me and puts on his shades quickly. Janey comes in.
"Hey guys, uh, your brother asked if you were coming home with him."
"Is it okay if Dirk stays over?" I ask. She nods and smiles cheerfully,"uh-huh" and leaves to tell his bro.
After she leaves, I smirk and whisper, "Later..."
He smirks as well and nods back.