Chapter fifteen: bro

~Dirk's POV~
I locked the door and sat against it. My face was bright red and I regretted everything. He knocked on the door repeatedly. I didn't want to answer. Eventually the knocking stopped.
"Dirk...." I didn't answer. "Look, I know it may seem like it...but you're my brother and I love you no matter what you do. This is your choice and your life. I'm sorry if I seemed like I didn't accept you... But I do."
I'm surprised by this. Very. Surprised. I unlock the door and move from the entrance. He comes in and hugs me. "I'm sorry."
He says. And through my trembling voice, I answer.
"It's alright, bro."
"Now let's go finish dinner." I nod. I'm hungry now.
After a little bit of silence, I say,
"Jake got beat up really badly at school and isn't conscious."
He gets up and grabs my arm. Takes me down the stairs.
Gets into his truck, with me in the passenger's seat. I'm confused.
"What're we doing?" I ask.
"Getting flowers for your boyfriend." We get to the nearest store and he gives me thirty dollars. "Go get the nicest ones you can find." I go and buy a bouquet of orange and green lilies,  daisies, roses, and tulips. I then go back to the truck where I find bro in the passenger's seat.
"You drive, I don't know where his house is."
I nod and get in the truck. I hand him the flowers.
I start the truck and begin driving.

Hello dear readers! The video above is a song that my Ever After, fetusElric , showed me. I listened to the song while I was writing it so I thought I'd share.
Song- safe and sound
Artist- Taylor swift

Anyways, thanks for reading and tell me what you think! I love to hear!
-_GG_ <3