Chapter twenty-one: Movie

~Jake's POV~
We get ready to go to the movie. I drive. He pays for the movie. I pay for the snacks. I'm not sure what movie we're seeing but I know I'm going to love it. I love all movies.
Dirk and I sit in the very front row.
The movie starts and to my surprise it's a romance movie.
Halfway through the movie I find out that it's a very sappy one too.
Dirk. Out of anyone and everyone, Dirk Strider has a tear in his eye.  Because of a movie. I can't believe it.

About three quarters through the movie, Dirk puts his arm around me and I lean towards him. He kisses me and I kiss him back passionately. He bites my lip gently and I keep kissing him. We both slowly pull away, smile at each other and resume watching the movie.
After the movie was done, Dirk and I walked out, his arm around me, and we discussed our favourite parts and what not.
He then tells me, "you're a great kisser."
And I return the compliment, "And you're a bloody awesome kisser."
We laugh and we drive back to the house. We're both dead tired.
Dirk flops down on my bed, as do I. We lay there and we talk.
We talked for hours.
I love hearing his voice.
I love hearing his opinion.
I love hearing Dirk Strider.
I love everything about Dirk.
I love Dirk Strider.

Y'know... Love. Love is an adventure. There are downsides, yes, but there are many ups. Love is unexpected. There are many types of love. And I love our love. To me, our love is perfect.

Eventually we both drift off into sleep and everything is peaceful.

Hi guys! Sorry that the chapter is so short. I'll try to make a longer chapter soon enough. But besides that, what do you all think of the book so far? Feel free to give me constructive criticism and true opinions. I greatly appreciate them.
Also, if any of you would like to chat, don't be afraid to message me and just talk for a while. I love making new friends, so if you have the chance, let's chat! *smiles*

And one last thing. (Sorry for the long note) go follow my wonderful Ever After, festusElric they are an AMAZING writer, friend, love, artist, person, and gosh, I could go on forever. But if you could do me a favour and check their epic page & stories out, that'd be awesome!!! Thanks a bunch!
-_GG_ <3