Chapter 24: perfect disaster

~Jake's POV~

He's not waking up.

Not waking up.

Dirk's not waking up.

I take off his shades and look at his face.

One last time.

"I love you Dirk Strider. My Perfect Disaster. Thank you.... So much. For our limited time that you turned into a lifetime of memories. I love you. But there's no time left. I will always love you."

And that's when I hear it.

A long, drawn out beep.

I check the life line.

It's flat and i cant control my tears.

I call for a nurse.

Dirk's brother, along with a nurse, comes in.

"He's gone..." I whisper. "Dirk's gone."

That night, I'm alone. Jane offered consolation but I refused. I just wanted to be alone.

later, I rummaged through the cuboards and eventually I found the liquor.

I drank.

And drank.

And drank until I didn't feel the pain. I couldn't handle all of this pain.

Then I got a knife from the drawer,

I cut my wrist.

" I'm coming Dirk, my love."

The End.

HELLO EVERYONE ^^^^^^ THATS THE END OF THE STORY! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING THIS. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SAD ENDING.

ITS BEEN SUCH AN AMAZING JOURNEY! I LOVE YOU ALL!

I DO ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO GO LISTEN TO MARIANAS TRENCH'S SONGS! (ever after, Astoria, end of an era, sing sing, dearly departed, and September are strongly recommended)

GO READ Yukine_Catomhive 's and festusElric 's BOOKS :)

QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS WILL BE ANSWERED AND APPRECIATED!

-_GG_ <3