Bleh Moment's

My last rant was on babies and pregnancies so now I'll ran about sex.....
KIDDING :'D

I'm going to rant about so many moments that makes us go bleh :3

When you apply henna in your hands then your nose starts to itch followed by an itchy feeling in your bum.
Do I even have to elaborate about the trauma we go through?

When a person completes washing the dishes and you awkwardly stand there placing your dish in the clean sink.
God bless you to come out alive from such a situation!

When you are walking in the public area with dirty shoes and the worker there had just swept the floor clean.
I always try to walk on my tippy toes during such a situation. Do you guys remember the scene from the movie Munna Bhai MBBS? Sanjay dutt walks on the wet floor and the worker scolds him but then his eyes tears up when Sanjay hugs him and thanks him for his work. Eventhough it's just a movie but it did make us 'Think' right? How many of us thank the workers for their work eventhough they are paid to do it. 
I swear that movie made me so emotional *snorts into tissue papers*
Whenever you help someone and they don't thank you don't you feel a little glum? No matter how small the work or situation is, never forget to thank the people around you :)

That annoying moment when you rummage the whole house searching for your comb and it ends up being on your head the whole fucking time.
Me - MAAAAAA WHERE IS MY COMB
mom- *sighs* *plucks the comb from head*
Me - I swear it was not there! OMG This is magic!

There are so many things in our house which goes missing under our eyes but when our mom's start to search for it, it magically appears out of nowhere ._.

When you are happily skipping to the bathroom but someone beats you to it.
OI YOU FATTY PATTY!I CAME HERE FIRST! HOW DARE YOU...
le person behind the door - bada bada boom boom bang  bang *inhuman noises are heard*

When you are sitting with your family members and you get horny for no reason.
I feel bad for the guys who get a boner suddenly for no reason. What if they are sitting next to an old auntie and she be like ;) what's on your mind ;) who is that person ;)

When you skip something while preparing for your exams and the first bloody question in the exam paper is from what you had omitted.
I always start swearing in such a situation like hello why does this happen all he fucking time?
Another annoying thing is when the teachers tells you "study this this this and that for the exam. It will pakka come. That's no important! It has never been asked"
Lo what do you see? The important stuffs never came and the chapter which was never important has been asked as a detail question *stabs the paper with pen*

When you want to leave the person standing next to you keeps talking.
Many times I be like "Yeah nice. Ok I have to go"
Le tomato - "Oh ok. So as I was telling I got a new titty holder"
._. Bruh I want to leave! I don't want to seem rude by just walking away but you keep tuning out what I'm trying to say.

When you lie to a person saying you can meet them.
Le brinjal - yo let's go this new pub.
You - I have peeing problems. I'll feel bad that I'm taking away your fun so you guys go.
*After some time*
Holy shit what the fuck is brinjal doing in the juice shop ?
You try to jiggle your booty away from the place but brinjal catches you... you spew a shitty lie after lie xD
You- uhh drinking onion juice will make my stomach feel better so I'm here.
Le brinjal - I'll join you! Don't be alone. I didn't go to the pub because I didn't wan to leave you.
You end up drinking onion juice while brinjal drinks a mango smoothie (this is just a hypothetical situation. Calm your tits about onion juice because I just made this shit up)

When you are happily dancing in your room with a towel but then someone enters your room.
Always remember to lock your door fellas.
I don't think there are much people who would have experienced this nah? I just wrote this as a warning for you guys who forget to lock their doors ;)

When you are totally free and want to spend your time doing stuffs in your phone but then you realise that you had not switched on the plug.
Bruh you cabled your phone to the wire but who will come and switch on the plug? How will your phone's battery charge? Plug the wire in your arse then maybe it will charge at a super speed.

You type a 10 page chapter for you book buy forget to save it.
This is a serious issue! It's a painful experience :/

You are about to buy the last piece of goody in he supermarket but someone beats you to it.
I was playing tug of war with a lady who took out a chocolate I had kept in my basket.
Like excuse me? How dare you steal it from my cart.
Le lady - but I'm elder to you! So listen to me.
Me - THIS IS WAR!
A worker came and took it from us, paid it and at the chocolate.

You are getting it down from your lover and someone enters the room.
Oh shit this is awkward I just thought you guys were having fun and I wanted to join your activity.
*pregnant silence*
Shit that came out wrong.
Hypothetical situation again for you lovelies who forget to lock the door;)

When you apply nail polish, something ALWAYS HAPPENS!
One of the nail paint gets smudged on your fingers. When you rub the cotton in the defected area, the perfect nail coated area also gets spoiled *cries*

When it's a sunny day and you feel happy so you wear a white dress with colorful bra and underwear
The clouds release the pee during such a day.

You find a random blank CD in your house so without any caution you play the CD.
*background music* AHHH HARDER! FASTERRRR...
*someone enters your room*
You quickly throw your laptop/DVD player outside your window.
(Always lock the door kids ;) do you want me to give more hypothetical situations? XOXO  )LOOOOOOL!  :'D

The person standing next to you has their zipper open.
Excuse me could you fly up? No that's sounds wrong.
Oi your zipper is down! Nada that sounds weird.
Excuse me could you pull your jeans fly up because your anatomy is flying out?
Nah I'll just leave...

When you leave the windows open and 'something' enters your house.
Just today a baby pigeon came inside our kitchen through the window ._.
Long back (like years ago) I came home to see my school bag moving and guess what I see? A random cat sitting inside my bag with my notebook in its mouth! THE NOTE BOOK HAD IMPORTANT NOTES BUT THE CAT MUCNCHED OFF THE CORNER WITH IT'S SALIVA AND SHARP JAWS.

You wear your dress inside our without realising about it.
Why are people staring at me today? Oh well I am fabulous *flicks hair* does someone need my autograph?

You smile at your crush and he awkwardly looks around.
Why is he acting..Oh shit! THERES A PIECE SPINACH LEAF IN MY MOUTH
*stabs yourself with that leaf*

When you are dull and find icecream in the fridge but the box is empty.
Qkajwbwbsososb PHUCK YOU ! WHO IS THAT HEARLTESS PERSON?
OH SHIT MY COMPUTER TEXT BOOK IS NEXT TO THE ICE BOX. How the fuck oh last night while eating icecream I kept it here.
Awkwardly laughs

Ahahaha I have more bleh Moment's to type but I don't  want the rants to be long.
I prefer keeping it short and simple xD

Next rant coming up soon ;)