Creepy?

While you are reading this, there's someone right behind you reading it.

Don't worry, you won't see anything behind you. But IT can see you :)

~Random Weird and creepy stuffs~

~ Your cat is staring at you for the past one hour. You get frustrated so you wave your hands right across her face but then you notice that her eyes are trained on something right behind you.
But there's nothing behind you....

~ you walk into the restroom at night; you look into your reflection to see yourself smirking back.
The next thing you know, you feel an invisible wall in front you.
You get trapped inside the mirror while your reflection swapped your place into the real world.

Shit, I'm turning it into horror ain't I? Let's go and change that. LOL

~ *ping*
random person on Facebook - "Hey add me, I want to friendshiiiiiiiiiip with you"
*goes to investigate the profile*
studies at Phoolon jaise pyari titliyan , all girls school
Sex  - male
Dafuq?
*block*

~ You buy a set of cute clothes that fitted you perfectly in the store room.
You come back home to find the clothes either a size to small or a size to big.
Have I gotten pregnant in the span of an hour without me knowing about it?

Ok my boobs were never that small, it's completely popping out.  What the hell is wrong with my butt in this?
Shit I HAVE ABS NOW?!!

~ "I will make you booti-ful with my expert fingers alright? Just sit back and relax"
After an hour you start crying because the hairstylist did the fucking opposite of what you had asked him/her to do

The last time I went to get a hair cut, I told the lady to cut the hair only till my shoulder. She took a razor and shaved off my hair above the neck and cut my hair above the shoulder.

Never again will I do such a mistake. Oh can I have the past 8 years back where I used to have long hair and didn't look like a cauliflower *cries*

~ Friend -Dude, did you prepare well for Corporate legal frame of business exam?
Me - what? WHAT? I THOUGHT IT WAS DRAFTING AND CONVEYANCE?
Friend - haha April's fool!

Teachers - April's fool! Surprise test of another subject

Cue students rolling around in the ground while a few of them are swimming in each others tears.

~ "Hey man! Long time no see"
*proceeds to talk nonsense for an hour*
"Nice to see you after so long, do come by my class more man"
How was she? Am I famous? Random people are coming me and patting my back while talking like we are long lost Buddies.
Never mind, I'll just carry on like nothing happened.