What just happened?

Welcome aboard to the spaceship called HOOMANLAND
hahahaha

So fellow humans...
*if you are a pet who is using your owners gadget for time pass, well I guess this rant if for you all lol*

Rubs my palms with a creepy look on my face

Get it? No? Fiddle di poop!

~ Pause, play, rewind... WTF? WHAT JUST HAPPENED? ?~

~ Cute guy waves at you
You are randomly walking by at potato land and you feel an intensive stare so you turn around to see some cutie- patotie looking at you.

He is not muscular nor does he have tattoos and stuffs but he is effing cute.

He gives you a shy smile then waves you a hi

*5 seconds to process*

AHHH! Male species tried to communicate with me!
You smile at him and wave back only to notice that his smile faltered then he tilts his head and some beautiful exotic woman walks over to him then they engage in a tongue -tango dance

"Excuse me miss, you have some leaf stuck on your tooth"

Oh the horror! The night mare! Did I just make a fool of myself? I'm never coming back here again
*digs a hole to reach Venus*

~ And the award goes to... Miss, Potatolicious

*jumps up and down on the seat. Runs up to the podium with Victoria water falls streaming through your eyes*

I would like to thank my 100 cats, the ants that keep biting me, the mosquitoes who suck my blood every night, the old lady right down the hall who keeps dancing to the song I'm sexy and I know it, to the old man who gifts only bananas to woman in our apartment, to the leaves that keep rustling and create a shadow like figure while I sleep, to that spider who got crushed under by foot, to that pigeon who..."

"Miss, sorry but the award is not for you. There was a tiny error and so we pronounced the name wrongly"

Ok... no problem, I'll tackle the situation in a much more calm manner because I'm an adult; a very sophisticated one.

Fuck you! *launches on the host with an intent to redecorate his eyes balls with the trophy diamonds*

~ I wish to be with someone like you...

Oh My God! *gasps* was that a proposal?

*calls up everyone and announces them about the wedding*

I knew he was in love with me, finally he realised it.

"Umm, potato... I said I wish to be with someone like you, not you. There's a big difference here"
Mr. Hot burger buns looks at potato with a sorry smile.

Oh alright, it's no biggie; I completely understand. You want to be a person who is just like me but who is not me eh...

THE HELL YOU ARE! TELL ME WHO SHE IS! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ME AND THAT'S ME!

*launches on Mr.Hot burger buns and plucks of his milk chocolate hair and trims off his caramel eyebrows*