Ajib Dosti(weird friendship)

No Hoomans were harmed in the making of this story xD

This takes places in a fictional city where of all them resides together because... you will know when you read it ;)

~ Akanksha's  P.O.V ~

"I love you"

My heart shattered into a million tiny pieces when I watched the love of my life dipping his head down towards the brunette in-front of him.

"Prove it, kiss me like you mean it, baby ignite the fire in my body" the brunette grabbed Nick Bateman by the neck and smashed their lips together...

"NOOOOOO" I yelled at the top of my lungs that got dissolved by the couple making smooching noises over the tv screen.

Will I be forever alone? Why are all the good ones taken? Wait, are they are taken because they are good or people just take them and they become good?

Holidays were on and instead of being useful I became a useless log that no body wanted to crave.

I had already helped my mum in the kitchen plus I was done with the other house hold chores that I could manage to do and now I was getting bored as fuck.

Haye, mein kya karun? Let me pop a visit to YoungLady_21 place and give her a surprise.

~

"Hey Shaily" I barged into her room and noticed huge pile of books and papers stacked In all the corners of the room.

"I'm here! Please save me" I could hear her crying but couldn't find her body anywhere.

"I'm under the fucking books man! Help me out of here"
I see a hand popping up from under a stack of papers so I make my way over to her and dig her body up.

"Thank fuck you are here, these exams are torture man, let's go out and chill"

Without waiting for my reply, Shaily has already changed herself into a jumpsuit and shoved random objects into her hand bag then dragged me out of her house.

I needed some girly time so I happily obliged to her wishes of going to KATDOM central plaza.

"Akanksha, Shaily?" We turned our heads to the direction of the voices and spotted Suganthii and Krazy_Kiran sitting behind their computer screen with a mug in their hands.

"What are you guys doing here?" We asked at the same time causing an awkward silence to lapse over for a few minutes which was interrupted when we spotted ishipmeandchocolate enter the cafe shoving a chocolate bar into her mouth.

"Are you guys done with making book covers? I'm getting bored making trailers nonstop since 48 hour's and I badly need a break"

While all the ladies began to mingle I secretly broke a piece of chocolate bar from Maya's hand and shoved it into my mouth.

Phew,  I felt like I did a big crime but the chocolate looked delicious.

"Why don't we all hang around? The more the merrier right? Plus it's been ages since we catched up chickas" I hollered while standing at top of the tab with another stolen chocolate off from Maya's handbag kept at the table.