~*Five Year Anniversary*~

**Louis' POV**

"Can you see anything?" Harry asked for about the 20th time as he helped me out of the car.

We first got together in 2010 a little after we became a band. Today was our 5 year anniversary, and Harry had planned a big surprise, so he had me blindfolded.

"I promise." I tell him

"I can't see a thing." As we walked, I kept trying to figure out where we were.

"Step", Harry tells me. As I do I hear Harry open the door to wherever he had taken me.

As we walk, I started thinking how happy and lucky I am to have a guy like Harry.

"Stop" Harry said, stopping me with his large hands. "And stand right there." I felt Harry kiss me softly on the lips.

"Before I take the blindfold off, I just want to say that I love you and you make me the happiest man alive."

I smile. And feel my stomach fill with butterflies as I feel his hands untying the blindfold.

As he did, the lights came on and our song Half a Heart came on, a Larry Stylinson song as the fans call it. As all this happened, I saw that we were on the
X-Factor stage.

 As all this happened, I saw that we were on the X-Factor stage

I looked over, and I saw that there was a table set for two.

As we walked over to take our seats, Harry pulled the chair out for me.

As Harry sat down, I looked at him and said,

"I can't believe you brought us back to the place were we met!"

"Anything for my Boobear." Harry said which made me blush a little. As I started looking around, memories came flooding back.

Our first words to each other, the video diaries on the stairs, our first music video, and best of all...when I first met Harry.

As we sat there looking at each other, Niall and Liam came from backstage. One was carrying white wine the other one was carrying two glasses. They were both dressed in black suits. As they came up to the table, they stated their names and told us that they would be our waiters.

I laughed shaking my head. "Thank you sir." I said as I took the wine glass Liam had just sat down.

"Dinner will be out shortly, is there anything you need till then?", Niall asked.

"No thank you", Harry and I both said. I laughed again as they both walked backstage. After talking for about fifteen minutes I hear my stomach rumble.

"So what are we having for dinner?" I asked.

"Spaghetti" Harry said. Just then I saw Niall and Liam walking back on the stage, each carrying a plate of spaghetti. After setting the plates down, Liam got the wine and refilled our glasses. Niall spoke up and asked if we needed anything else.

"No thank you." Harry replied as Liam and Niall walked off the stage. Harry looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and smiled "The night's far from over Boobear."

I smiled "What else could you possibly have planned?" I asked.

"You'll see." He says with a sneaky grin, which makes me laugh because he's just so bloody cute.

"I love you." I said

After we got done eating, Harry looks at me "Are you ready for your next surprise?" He ask

"Can't wait", I said eagerly.

"But I don't know how you can top this."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. As I stood up, he pulled me closer to him. Our bodies touching, "You've not seen anything yet." He says

He pressed his lips against mine. As he did I licked his bottom lip, begging for entry. His mouth open, our tongues intertwined.

My hands soon found themselves in his luscious curls. As I played with his hair that I love so much. His hands slid up my back from around my waist and were soon in my hair. After a few minutes of an intense kiss, we reluctantly pulled ourselves away from each other.

"That's all I get for a thanks for tonight?" He asked with smirk.

I smiled and looked deep in his eyes "Wait till we get back home Hazza and I'll give you a proper thanks" I said winking at him. "I love you more than life itself" I said

"How did I get so lucky to find someone like you?"

Harry laughed, "I know, I am lucky too and I love you."

We shared another passionate kiss and then headed back to the car.

"Now where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" Harry said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"We'll be there in just a few minutes", he said taking my hand in his and kissing it. We drove for about 10 or 15 minutes before stopping again.

We had stopped at the beach, one of my favourite places. Harry looked at me and said, "How about a long walk on the beach?" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

As we walked hand in hand, we talked about the past 5 years and how much fun they've been. All of a sudden I saw a small beach house covered in lights. I heard our song 18 playing, Harry looked at me and smiled.

"May I have this dance?" He asked holding out his hand.

I took his hand and he pulled me as close as he could. We looked deep into each other's eyes as we swayed back and forth. As it got to my solo in the song, Harry stopped dancing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

As I did, I saw Harry start to bend down, to where he was on one knee. My mouth dropped open and the butterflies returned to my stomach, and tears of happiness filled my eyes. This is too good to be true this has to be an illusion. I thought to myself

Harry looked up at me and said "Louis, I have loved YOU since you were 18 and ever since I've been happier than I have ever imagined. If you'll let me Louis Tomlinson, I'll live out the rest of my days trying to make you as happy as you have made me."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He opened the box and in it was a silver ring with five diamonds on it. One for each year we've known and loved each other. Finally, Harry had said the words I have been waiting to hear.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes you fool!!!" I said. He put the ring on my finger and as he did I lunged forward, knocking him into the sand.

We went into a passionate kiss, our tongues once again in an epic battle. As our kiss got even more intense, I began to unbutton Harry's shirt as he did the same to me. We slowed down as we remembered we were on the beach and not in private. We reluctantly pulled apart.

"I love you more than anything" I said. Still out of breath from our kiss. We laid cuddling in the sand, looking at the stars.

"Harry", I said as I began tracing his tattoos."This has been the best night of my life."

"Mine too boobear I Love you."

"Love you."I said cuddling up closer to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author's note- If you input on the book I'm not afraid of criticism as long as you're not rude about it. Also don't forget to vote.