~*Lilo's Day Out*~

**Tuesday a couple of days later**

**Louis' POV**

"Love you goodbye (A/N sorry couldn't help myself) I'll be home later" I say bending down to kiss Harry.

"Love you babe have fun. Make sure to get a suit that will show off your bum" he says making me blush.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey I'm pulling in now" I say turning into Niall and Liam's driveway.

"Are we going to get the suits first?" Liam ask as he gets in the car.

"Yeah let's get our suits first then we can go get a bite to eat, is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine where are we getting our suits anyway?"

"I saw one at Bloomingdales that I like. I actually tried it on for Harry when were getting suits for the AMA'S. He loved it he said it showed off my bum." I say as I feel a blush covering my cheeks.

"Come on Lou why are you blushing we all know you have the best bum out of all of us. Heck you have a better bum than Nicki Minaj." He says making me turn an even deeper shade if red.

"Nicki's bum doesn't compare" I say making Liam laugh

"Now come on and lets go inside and find us a suit for my wedding." I say putting the car in park

After looking at suits for about thirty minutes we find some.

Mine is a gray suit with a casual black shirt under it. And for Liam we found a gray suit a little darker than mine and so its not so dressy we picked out a red plaid shirt to go under it.

"I never would have thought about a plaid shirt for a wedding but it looks good" I say to Liam as we're having our fittings.

"It was actually Zayn's idea" He says

"I should have known. Did he show you the suit he was thinking of getting for the wedding. He's waiting to make sure his matches okay with ours. But its beautiful its a real light gray with a blue plaid shirt under it."

After getting our suits fitted Liam gives his number to the tailor so he can pick them up when they're ready

"So how's it been living with Niall" I ask

"It's been great Lou we cuddle every night we watch movies he makes me breakfast in bed I love him so much I don't know what I would do without him" he says talking a mile a minute

"Well Li I couldn't be happier for you and Niall but speak slower so I can understand you" I laugh

He looks at me with a smile "sorry I just can't believe I found somebody as good as Niall I'll never understand what I did to deserve him" he says

"Liam James Payne what you did to deserve him is you're an awesome guy you're good to people when they're not even good to you do you remember how hard you tried to talk management about letting Harry and I come out we had to make you go on stage because you were trying to protest and after we came out Harry and I we're both upset because we were both getting hate mail and tweets saying that my parents won't let me come to your concerts anymore and for us to do the world a favor and just kill ourselves you were there for us the entire time and helped us realize that the people that couldn't accept us for us weren't true Directioners Liam if anybody deserves a guy like Niall it's you."