~*The Honeymoon*~

Author's Note- I can't believe this is the last chapter!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

"Mr. and Mr. Stylinson we're here." The driver says as he opens our door at the airport. "Here are your bags have fun and congratulations." He says with a small smile.

"We do have everything right Lou? You've got your passport right?" Harry ask "Yes Haz calm down everything's gonna be fine." "I know I just want everything to be perfect." He says as we put our luggage on the carousel.

"I'm with you that's all I need for it to be perfect." "I love you." He says placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you." "I'm gonna go use the loo before they call our flight." He tells me placing another kiss on my nose. "Me too."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Flight 34 to the bahamas now boarding." A woman's announces making Harry jump and once again splash pee on my shoe. "Oops!" He says with that beautiful dimpled smile. "Hi" I say smiling and giving him a wink. After getting done in the bathroom we board the plane and make our way to our seats in first class.

We sit down beside two girls laughing hysterically, about god knows what. "Skylar chill out." One of the girls says. She's redheaded and even though their seated I can tell she's taller than other girl. "These lads don't want to spend the entire flight listening to us." She says pointing to Harry and I. A black headed girl looks at us and her eyes get huge. "A-abbey do you know who that is?" Skylar says "Yes I do, and please don't get us kicked off of the plane." Abbey says "Sorry we're huge fans, and have always been Larry shippers." "It's Louis and Harry." Skylar says I think after she saw us she was in shock for a few minutes. "Oh okay so we've been on vacation for about five hours now, and you're already gonna leave me for Harry and Louis?" Abbey ask jokingly. "Maybe" Skylar says with a wink.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Harry's POV**

Halfway through the flight Louis has fallen asleep on my shoulder and Abbey's asleep on Skylar's. "I actually came to see a show in Baltimore." Skylar says "Oh yeah that's the show where we had to wear special made ear plugs because this one girl was screaming so loud." I tell her making her mouth drop. "Skylar I'm joking." "I knew that." She says. After talking for a little while longer we also fall asleep and end up sleeping for the rest of the flight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After getting off the plane and getting our luggage. We make plans to do something later in the week with Abbey and Skylar, and get in the Limo awaiting us outside.

"Welcome to Atlantis." The driver says as he opens the door letting Louis and I out. "It's beautiful" Louis says as he gets out of the limo. "Come on Lou lets go check in." I say grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. We walk into a beautiful lobby with tall white pillars,and a marble floor.

 We walk into a beautiful lobby with tall white pillars,and a marble floor