~*Rings & Guest List*~

**Harry POV**

After Niall and Liam leave we clean up the living room and head upstairs to go to bed.

After we have stripped down to our boxers and get in the bed, Louis leans over and begins kissing my neck. I lean my head over giving him more access and pulling him closer. "I love you" I say turning my head and connecting our lips. "I love you" he says into my mouth. We reluctantly pull away when the need for air becomes to much.

I then move my lips down to his neck and begin kissing and nibbling right below his ear. All of a sudden he says "Well Hazza we have a big day tomorrow love you babe good night."

My eyes widen and my mouth drops. "Your such a damn tease" I tell him. "Oh you know you love it. Because you know tomorrow night will be amazing." he says with a smirk.

"you're right I wouldn't trade it for anything" I say laughing. As he cuddles in to my chest after kissing me one last time. I soon hear a soft snore and I know he's already asleep. I smile at him and kiss the top of his head and soon I'm also fast asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis POV**

When I woke the next morning I was still wrapped in Harry's arms. I got up as quietly as possible, without waking him surprising. I brush my teeth and get in the shower.

I start thinking what kinda rings we're gonna get, and I must have got caught up in my thoughts cause all of a sudden I feel arms around my waist. Which makes me jump. "Gosh Harry you scared the shit out of me" I say. He begins kissing my neck. "Ya know I was thinking about last night" he says. "Oh is that right?" I ask "I can't wait till tonight to get my reward for being so patient last night" he says. And connects our lips turning me around in his arms.

Soon I find myself pressed against the shower wall. I bite the bottom of his lips just to make sure he doesn't get complete control. My tongue starts to explore his mouth. As his hands run down my sides and I feel them at my bum as he gently squeezes. I laugh as I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

I take a deep breath when i feel one of his long fingers slip into my hole prepping me has I kiss his neck. It's not long before he lowers me onto him. As soon as he's all the way in, a gasp escapes my lips. He stays still for a while letting me adjust.

"Oh my god Harry I can't take it move already" he begins slowing moving in and out. "O-oh my gosh Harry" I moan. "Faster" I manage to say. He begins pounding in and out of me at faster speed. Come on babe cum for me without me even touching you. "B-babe I'm close" I warn him." M-me too" he says.

About that time Harry releases into me and I do the same covering our stomachs. We lay our foreheads against each other while catching our breath. He puts me down and we both finish our shower.

Both Harry and I go to get dressed Harry deciding on black skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt. I decided to wear a white shirt with black stripes and some black skinny jeans like Harry's.

We go down stairs and slip our shoes on. Harry smiles at me reaching his hand out to me. "Ready to go love?" he ask "Yep" I answer grabbing his hand. He leads me to the car and we decide to go Macy's first. After looking around we didn't find anything that seemed like us. So we go down the street to Zales there we found a silver infinity ring. We also found a silver half a heart ring. The half a heart ring was kinda cool when you put them together it makes a whole heart. We decide to go to Kay's just to make sure we didn't see anything better. After leaving Zales we decide to go get something to eat at small pizzeria called Goppa's Pizzeria.

 After leaving Zales we decide to go get something to eat at small pizzeria called Goppa's Pizzeria