~*Niall's Surprise*~

**Liam's POV**

"Hey guys I'm gonna call it a night and go check on Niall. Goodnight love ya"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I open our hotel room door there's rose petals from the door to the bed and candles everywhere and the best part of it all is Niall sprawled out on the bed in only his boxers.

"Um Ni what's this?"

"What's it look like?" He's says as he makes his way over to me and starts kissing my neck.

"Niall you're drunk just lay down and get some sleep"

He pulls back and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Liam I had half a beer plus if I was drunk do you really think I could put all this together" he ask motioning at the room

"But I didn't think you wanted to have sex till you were married?"

"Who said anything about sex we can pleasure each other in other ways" he says with a smirk

I grab his shoulders and making him look me in the eye.

"Niall are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life I'm ready please Li."

I push him back on the bed a make my to where I'm hovering over him after thirty minutes of grinding on one another and an intense make out session he pulls back disconnecting our lips

"That's all you've got you're suppose to be more experience at this than me" he says with a smirk.

I smile back again and kiss his forehead then his nose a soft kiss on his lips trailing my way down his chest and torso I kiss his boxers right above where his cock is.

"I've found the problem here" I say making Niall whimper

"What?" he ask

"You're not nearly hard enough"

Niall groans as I kiss his hair line on his lower belly. He grips my hair pushing me lower.

"Someone's impatient"

I pull his boxers off I kiss my way back up his body and begin griding my body against his until I'm sure he's hard.

I make my way between his legs again and kiss is tip.

"You're beautiful do you know that?"

"I am not" he says with red cheeks.

"Niall you're beautiful you're flawless and I don't ever wanna hear you say anything different."

I kiss each one of his balls making his body twitch before taking him into my mouth.

I take him in inch by inch it took a while for me to deep throat him cause if he's a leprechaun his dick didn't get the memo.

By the time he hits the back of my throat his hips begin to involuntarily thrusting up making me gag. I put my hands on his hips to hold him down.

"Oh my gosh Liam yeah."

"L-li I'm gonna cum" he moans.

And with one swipe of my tongue on his tip he cums in my mouth.

"See baby I told you everything about you was perfect even your cum taste good" I say pulling off and whiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Do you want me to do you" he ask

"Too late" I say moving my hand to reveal a wet spot on my jeans.

"You're just so sexy I can cum just from looking at you." I say leaning down to kiss him

"Gosh were all sweaty you wanna join me for a shower?" He ask

"Duh of course I do"

Even though nothing sexual happened in the shower it was the best shower of my life we made out and just held each other.

After getting out the shower we were both pretty tired.

"Ready for bed babe?"

"This night couldn't have gone any better" he says as he gets under the covers

"I was thinking the same thing you know what else I was thinking?"

"What?" he ask

"That I love you more than anything"

"I love you Li" he says connecting our lips for one last passionate kiss before we both go to sleep.

Niall lays his head on my chest with my arms holding him. As close as possible. And with in minutes I hear him snoring. I lightly kiss the top of his head and whisper an I love you before also going to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note- Sorry the chapter's so short. But we had to have a little Niam smut 😋