~*Moving Day*~

**Liam POV**

"I can't believe that after to day we'll be living together." I say pulling Niall closer and placing kiss on his lips.

I feel Niall run his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entry. But I decide to make him wait for a few seconds.

He surprises me by squeezing my bum making me gasp.

He waste no time in taking advantage of the moment and he's tongue darts in my mouth. exploring every inch.

My hands make their way to his golden locks. Soon Niall starts to unbutton my shirt, making me pull away. "What's wrong?" he ask

"Niall honey I love you more than anything. And I'd like nothing more than to show you how much I love you. But I know how you feel about sex before marriage and if you decide you do want to make love then I'm here" I say with a smile.

"But I don't want you to look back and regret it." I see a tear fall down Niall's face.

"Nialler it's not that I don't want too. Cause believe me I want to. I just don't want our first time to be something you regret."

"I know Li I just can't believe how thoughtful you are of me. Most guys wouldn't have stopped me." he says.

Then all of a sudden he gets the saddest look on his face. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him

"It's just are sure your happy with me. I mean I..." he starts to say but I cut him off.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN I LOVE YOU AND I AM MORE HAPPY WITH YOU THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH ANYBODY ELSE! THE DAY YOU BECAME MY BOYFRIEND WAS BETTER THAN THE DAY SIMON PUT US IN A BAND, OR WHEN WE WON OUR FIRST BRIT. OR WHE..."

I get cut off my Niall's lips crashing into mine. He pulls back and smiles "I love you" he says.

All of a sudden theirs a knock at the door. "Come in" Niall and I both say in unison.

the door opens and Harry and Louis walk in. "Styles and Tomlinson movers at your service" Louis says with a smile.

"Well I've heard you all are the best moving company in all of London" I say winking at Louis.

"Okay lads all Liam's stuff is packed we just have to load it in the truck and take it to my flat and unpack it. Thanks for your all's help" Niall says.

"Don't mention it" Harry says. We spend the rest of the day unpacking my stuff at Niall's flat. Well I guess I should say Mine and Niall's flat.

"Harry its already 10 o'clock we better get going" I hear Louis say. "Louis are we still going to go look at suits tomorrow" I asked as Niall and I walk them to the door.

"Yeah mate" he answers "I'll pick you up at around 12:00 is that okay?" "Yeah that's fine I'll see you then."

"Love you guys and thanks again" Niall and I holler as they walk to their car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Niall's POV**

As Liam closes the door after Louis and Harry leave, I wrap my arms around his waist. And begin kissing his neck. He turns around in my arms and places a kiss on my lips. I pull away and smile at him.

"So looks like I have a busy day tomorrow" Liam says.

"Yep it does. Are you ready for bed roomie" I say winking at him?

He picks me up bridal style and reconnects our lips. Ignoring my question. As he carries me to up our bedroom his lips never leaving mine.

"God I love you" he says as he lays me on the bed.

"I love you" I say kissing him one more time before standing up and striping to my boxers. As Liam does the same.

We get in bed and Liam pulls me as close as he can. I kiss him again before turning around in his arms so that we are now spooning. "Good night babe love you" I say placing another kiss on his arm that is holding me. "Love you" he says holding me tighter.

After a few minutes a laugh escapes my lips. Making Liam give me a confused look.

"What's so funny" he ask.

"I was just thinking how ironic it is."

"How ironic what is" he ask looking even more confused.

"Well for somebody that's scared of spoons you spoon better than anybody I know."

His face turn up into a smile. "Are you making fun of me?" he ask

"Maaaaybeee" I say kissing him passionately.

He pulls me over onto him so that I'm now straddling him. His hands slide down to my bum squeezing gently. Making our kiss more intense. We pull away when the need for air becomes to much. I lay my forehead against his. "I love you" I tell him. "I love you" he says rubbing our noses to together in an Eskimo kiss.

I slide off of him and lean over one more time placing a gentle kiss to his lips. "Goodnight babe." "Goodnight" he says as he wraps his arms around me again and placing a kiss the back of my neck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

On the way home from Liam and Niall's, I can feel Harry's eyes on me from the passenger seat. "What?" I ask glancing over at him. "Well I was just thinking it took Niall and I almost all day when we went to get our suits." He says.

"Oooookay" I say confused

"Well that means I won't see you hardly any tomorrow" he says reaching over and rubbing my thigh.

"I'm sorry Haz but I have to go get my suit. I might can make it up to you when we get home" I say with a wink.

"Well why wait" he says as he moves his hand from my thigh and placing in on my groin. Making me gasp as he starts palming me through my jeans.

"Harry we can't I'm driving" I manage to say without sounding to turned on.

"So your a good multi-tasker and its late the streets aren't busy" he says leaning over kissing my neck.

"O-oh god Harry" I moan

I have no control when he does stuff like this and right now I'm turned on so much I'm literally in pain. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel Harry kiss my thigh.

"God Harry I can't believe some of the thing you can get me to do" I say

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*