~*69*~

**Louis POV**

"Well we don't have the room up here" He says
looking at the area rug in front of the TV.

We both get up off the couch and make our way in front of the TV. Taking off our remaining clothes before sitting on the rug.

"To be honest Lou I'm a little nervous. I've never done this before." he says his cheeks turning red.

I smile and take his hand in mine "I've never done this before either but if I'm gonna do it, I'm glad it's with you" I say kissing his hand.

Harry pulls me closer to him and presses his lips roughly against mine.

I pull away and turn throwing my leg over his chest so that I'm straddling his chest with my bum facing him.

I bend down and begin placing gentle kisses up and down his length. Making him gasp.

"God Hazza I love you" I say in between kisses

"I love you" he says as he grabs my bum, making me jerk when I feel him lick from my tail bone to my hole. Pulling my cheeks apart for better access and then playfully licking around my hole just barely dipping the tip of his tongue in every so often.

As I start taking him inch my inch flick my tongue at his tip. I feel Harry dip is tongue in making me moan in pleasure as I begin bobbing my head up and down.

He slides a finger in along with his tongue just as I begin deep throating him. He begins thrusting his finger along with tongue in and out of me at a faster speed.

"L-lou I'm close, but I wanna see you cum first" he says

He adds another finger and with a couple of more thrust I release all over our stomachs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Harry's POV**

Seeing Louis cum was just what it took to send me over the edge and release into his mouth.

He swallows my load before turning around and dipping is finger in his cum on my stomach and feeding it to me.

He kisses me deeply before getting one of our shirts from the floor and cleaning us both up.

"I don't know about you but after that, I don't have the energy to climb the steps to our room" he says. Making me smile "It's okay Boobear" I say reaching over to the couch and grabbing a blanket and a couple of throw pillows. "Goodnight Hazzabear" he says leaning up and kissing my lips then laying his head on my chest. "I love you" I say as I put my arm around him and kiss the top of his head. "I Love you more than you know" he says squeezing me tighter. I yawn and before I know it Louis and I are both out like a light.

I wake up the next morning still holding Louis in my arms. I take my arms from around him trying not to wake him and go upstairs to take a quick shower. After I get out of the shower and put lotion on. I put on some boxers and some sweats, and head down stairs to make some tea and check on Louis. I smile when I see Louis' still sound asleep.

On the way to the kitchen I grab my phone and call my sister Gemma. After a couple of rings she answers. "Hey asshole" she says. "What did I do" I say surprised by her words. "Nothing I just had to find out second hand that my little brother was engaged" she says. "Sorry but I think I can make it up to you. How would you like to be my groomsman or better yet my grooms-woman?" I ask. There is a long pause and I almost think she hung up. Until I hear her sniffle. "Gem are you crying?" "Shut up my little brother is getting married I'm allowed to cry, and of coarse I'll be your groomsman" she says. Gemma and I have been talking for about thirty minutes when I hear Louis getting up.