~*Lux*~

3 weeks Later

**Lux's POV**

Mummy says I get to go shopping today with uncle Harry and Uncle Louis to get my dress for their wedding. I never understood why they couldn't be together till now. Mummy tried to explain it to me once, but I still don't understand why.......they love each other and Mummy tells me that's all that matters.

''Lux honey Harry and Louis are here" mum holler from downstairs.'

I get off my bed and run downstairs jumping into Harry's arms.

'' Are you ready. '' he ask

'' Yes, love you mummy. '' I shout as Harry puts me down and I grab Louis' hand pulling him to the car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Harry POV**

'' Don't worry about her Lou she's in good hands ''

''I never worry about her when she's with you. You two will make excellent fathers one day.'' she says making me blush.

''Lux is in her booster seat Haz.'' Louis yells from the car.

''Comin Boobear do you need anything while we're out Lou?''

''No just have fun." she says

''Lux we're gonna go get your dress first then I thought you, Louis and I could go get something to eat. Then guess what?''

''What?'' Lux ask

''Then we have a surprise for you.''

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

''So Lux what dress? Do see a one you like?'' I ask when we get to the flower girl dresses. We're getting her dress at the same place Gemma got her's.

''I get to pick out my own dress?'' she ask

''Well we have the final say so but we want you to like it too. After all you'll be the one wearing the dress?'' Louis tells her

''Oooo this one's pretty.'' she says pointing to a dress that's cream at the top and different colors at the bottom.

''Okay any other ones?''

''The one that the little girl was wearing in the window was really really pretty.'' She tells us.

''Okay well let me go see if they have it in your size.'' Louis says before going to find a worker.

He comes back with a dress that's black lace at the top and a light teal at the bottom, with teal buttons going up the back.

''Is this the one you were talking about?'' Louis ask

''Ooo yes isn't it pretty?'' she ask

''Yes it's very pretty you've got your mother's fashion instinct.''

After Lux tries on both the dresses we all decide we like the black one better.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

The dress ends up fitting her perfectly.

''So is the Hard Rock Cafe okay?'' I ask knowing it's one of her favorite places.

"Yeah!" she says excitedly as I get into the driver's seat after putting her in her booster.

For some reason on the way to eat Lux wanted to sing I Knew An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly and insisted Harry and I sing with her.

I know an old lady who swallowed a fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady who swallowed a spider,
That wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her.
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
perhaps she'll die.