~*Go Carts*~

**Liam POV**

"Pass me the tape" I say to Niall as we finish packing up my living room.

"I can't believe we're moving in together" Niall says as he hands me the tape.

"Me either" I say placing a small kiss on his lips. Niall pulls me closer to him and our kiss depends. I run my tongue along his bottom lip begging for entrance which I'm instantly granted. I begin to explore his mouth when we're interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Damn" Niall whines when I pull away and reach for my phone.

As I answers the phone Niall lips moves down to my neck.

"Sure Lou we'd love to, we'll meet you all there. Is 3:00 okay?" I ask. trying not to moan from Niall sucking and nipping at my neck.

"Okay see you then." As I end the call Niall pulls back admiring the his handy work.

"What did Lou want?" he ask

"He wanted to know if we wanted to go ride go carts. We're suppose to meet them at 3:00." I tell him

"Okay I don't have any clean clothes here and I need a shower. So will you swing by my house and pick me up?" he ask.

"Sure babe I'll see you in about an hour" I say kissing him softly.

"Love you" I tell him

"Love you" Niall says kissing me again before leaving.

I go and get in the shower and also take care of the boner Niall gave me while giving me a love bite. I get out of the shower and get dressed. Before going to get Niall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
**Harry's POV**

"He said yes you should know by now that nobody says no to the Tommo" Louis says as he sits down.

"I ordered you a coke to drink I hope that's okay" I tell him as I reach across the table holding his hand. "That's fine babe" he says squeezing my hand before removing his hand from mine, and opening the menu.

"I thought we could each get a combo dinner and split them" I say as I open my menu. "Sounds good" he says. The waitress comes over and brings our drinks. "Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?" she asks "I'm ready what about you Lou?" "Yeah I'm ready" Louis says looking up at the waitress. "I'll have the Sesame chicken with Lo mein noodles " he tells her. The waitress writes down Louis' order and looks over to me. "I'll have the beef and broccoli
stir-fry with white rice."

"Okay that will be out shortly if you need anything in the mean time just ask" the waitress says before going into the kitchen.

After we eat and get a box for our left overs we pay and head to the go cart track. When we pull in at the go cart track Niall and Liam are just now getting out of their car. "Good timing boys" I holler to Liam and Niall as I get out of the car. We spend most of the day at the go cart track.

As we go to the car I turn to Niall and ask him if he wants to go with me Wednesday to look at suits.

"Sure I'll go with you all" he says "Lou's not going we don't want to see each other in our suits till the wedding." I tell him. Louis looks at Liam and tells him they will go another day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
**Louis POV**

"What time is the appointment with the wedding planner tomorrow" Harry ask as the episode of One Tree Hill goes off that we had been watching on Monday night."12:00 why" I ask "Just wondering you ready for bed? I'm so sleepy I can hardly hold my eyes open" Harry says. "Yeah I'll be up a sec. I wanna get a drink of water real quick." "Okay" he says as he kisses me softly on the lips before going upstairs .

When I go upstairs Harry is already sound asleep. I look at him and smile before taking my phone out of my pocket and snapping a picture and setting it as my new background. I plug up my phone and lay it on the nightstand before stripping down to my boxers. Before I get in bed I look at my sweet Hazza he look like a beautiful angel. He's perfect I think to myself as I pull back the covers and get in the bed with the love of my life. I thank god that I found him.

As I lay down I feel Harry's strong arms pull me closer to him. I smile and kiss his chest before laying my head on him whispering I love you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"HAR-REH WAKE UP !!!!" I say when I wake up the next morning seeing that its already 11:00. "We're gonna be late" I say as I get two pairs of black skinny jeans out of the closet and throwing one pair to Harry as I make my way over to the dresser.

"Babe chill out that clock is about ten minutes fast we'll have to hurry but we can make it, and you don't have to freak out" Harry says with a smile as he puts the jeans on that I gave him. "Just hurry" I say as I throw him a gray t-shirt with a pocket on it with a red heart that says love. I grab a dark blue Adidas t-shirt and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

While I'm standing at the sink, Harry comes up behind me and wraps one arm around my waist and grabs his toothbrush with the other hand. Holding it up for me to put toothpaste on it. After we're both done brushing our teeth Harry grabs a gray beanie and I get my Louisville hat . I'm wearing a hat to cover up the fact that I didn't have time to fix my hair. I'll never understand why Harry covers up his beautiful hair. Even though he just woke up it looks like he just came out of a salon. Although he does look incredibly sexy in it.

As we walk to the door harry points to the clock on the stove and says "See I told you to calm down its just now 11:30" He says with a smirk. "Harry just come on I don't want to make a bad impression." "Lou we're meeting a wedding planner that Greg Horan told us about not the queen of England." " Shut up Harold!"