~*The Secret Gift*~

**Louis' POV**

The next morning when I wake up I hear the shower running. I smile and hurry to the bathroom. "Hey babe can I join you" I say opening the shower door. "Of course Boobear" Harry says.

Before I'm even all the way in the shower Harry grabs me and pins me against the wall. He smashes his lips against mine our lips moving perfectly together.

As my hands move up to harry curls his move down to my bum. He gently squeezes it earning a small moan from me. I move my lips down to his neck sucking and nipping at his sweet spot. I pull back and admire the purple and red love bite. Before our lips connect again.

Harry disconnects our lips again and begins to nibble on my ear lobe.

"Jump" he whispers and I don't have to be told twice.

I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. "God Harry I love you" "I love you Boobear" he says.

All of a sudden I feel one of Harry's long slender finger circling my opening before he inserts it. Slowly letting me adjust "You can add another" I tell him. Before I know it he has three fingers in me stretching me open.

"God Harry I can't take it I need you. You've prepped me enough."

He laughs has he lowers me on to him. Making me gasp.

"Move babe hurry I need you" I moan. He begins thrusting in and out of me slowly. As I move my lips down to his neck.

"F-faster" I moan against his neck he picks up the speed hitting my prostate with every thrust "God Lou you're so tight" he moans.

"O-oh my god harder" he begins thrusting harder and faster. And in minutes I find myself warning him

"I'm close babe" I moan

"M-me too" He thrust a couple of more times and I release all over our stomachs. He thrust one more time and I feel him release into me.

I lay my forehead against his as we both try and catch our breaths. "I love you Haz" "I love you Lou more than anything." He says as he pulls out and helps me steady myself on my feet.

"Shit" he says "I've gotta hurry I have to go pick up Niall." He washes and gets out leaving me alone in the shower. After I've washed I get out and put some lotion on.

As I go into our bedroom I stop dead in my tracks. "What?" Harry says "God why have I never seen that shirt on you before. You look sexy as hell." I say with my eyes still on him.

He's wearing black skinny jeans with a gray/blue button up shirt. He's left the top three buttons undone showing off his tattoos and oh my gosh he looks perfect.

"Well thank you" he says coming over and placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I gotta go Boobear" He says as he kisses me . "I love you" "I love you Haz and maybe later tonight I can rip that shirt off you." I say giving him a wink. "Sounds like a plan" He says. Kissing me one more time before leaving.

I grab a pair of boxers, black sweats and a red Adidas shirt and head downstairs, to start on a few wedding details.

First I call James and get Harry and I booked on the Late Late Show to officially tell our fans we're getting married. Niall and Liam have decided to come too so they can officially come out.

Second I call Paul, our head of security, and set it up for him to secure the music hall. That way we can have privacy on our special day.

As I'm getting off the phone with Paul, someone knocks at the door. "Thanks Paul I know you'll keep us safe" I say, as I'm opening the door and see Liam standing on the porch.