~*Nandoes*~

**Harry's POV**

I look at Louis with a confused look on my face. "What's wrong" he ask?

"Nothing Liam and Niall were just acting really weird."

"What do you mean weird" he ask.

"Well when I called Niall he said we'll meet you there instead of I'll meet you there, and I think I heard Niall in the background when I called Liam."

"Well" he says "We know there's something going on between them. Do you think they spent the night with each other? "

"I don't know, maybe."

"Come on lets go ahead and go so I'll have time to stop and get gas."

"Okay" Louis says grabbing my hand. I help him up but before I can head for the door Louis wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me closer to him. "Boobear" I start to say but I get cut off by Louis lips crashing into mine.

I give in lowering my hands to his bum. He jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist. Making me stumble back and sit back down. The whole time our lips stay molded together.

I trail my lips down his neck sucking and nipping at his skin. I go to the other side and trail my way back up to his lips.

Once our lips are reconnected I feel Louis lick my bottom lip. I smile into the kiss and decide to tease him the way he always teases me. He pulls away and looks at me with a frown on his face.

"Hazza" he wines.

"It's annoying isn't it" I say smiling at him?

I pull him back in connecting our lips once again. I feel him lick my lip again but this time he lets out a little whimper. Making my heart crumble.

I can't take it anymore, I open my mouth slightly. I feel him smile as he slips is tongue in. We pull away after an epic tongue battle, and a heated kiss leaving our lips slightly swollen. I lay my head against Louis' and look deep in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you" I say still breathing heavily.

"I love you Hazza more than you'll ever know" he smiles and kisses me one more time, before getting off my lap and reaching for my hand.

"We have to go Hazzabear sorry" he says holding his hand out for me.

I slightly whimper but grab his hand pulling him toward the door. We both get in the car and pull out of the driveway, to go meet Liam and Niall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

As we pull out of the driveway Harry lightly squeezes my thigh and smiles at me.

"I know I've said this like a million times, but I love you" He says.

"I love to hear those three little words leave those luscious lips, And I hope you never stop saying them."

Harry looks at me with a frown as we pull into Nandoe's parking lot.

He turns off the car and grabs both my hands. Making me turn slightly so that I'm looking at him.

"Look at me" he says sternly.
"That's something you never have to worry about. I'll love you for eternity and nothing will ever change my mind. Do you hear me?"

I smile and nod at him, as he leans over and kisses me softly on the lips.

I get out of the car and Harry holds his hand out for me. I thread my fingers through his as we walk to the door.