~*Amnesia*~

Author's Note- I love this chapter it's hilarious
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Harry's POV**

I wake up to a pounding on my door.

"Lou get the door."

When the pounding continues I get up to find Liam and Niall in a frantic state.

"What is it? It's one in the morning"

"You've not been answering your phone. Louis' in the hospital." Liam says

"What?! When I saw he wasn't in bed I just thought he was in the loo."

"No Jay called me she's in town with Lottie shopping. Come on we're suppose to meet them at the hospital" he says

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What happened?" I ask when I see Jay at the hospital.

"He was surfing and hit his head." she answers

"Is he gonna be okay"

"I don't know here comes the doctor now." She says as a older man walks up to her.

"Hi ma'am I'm Dr.Bertram." He says extending his arm.

"Hi I'm Jay Louis' mum and this is Harry his fiancé." She says as she takes the doctor's hand.

"Okay well as far as I can tell Louis' going to be okay although he did suffer a bad lick on the head and got a lot of water in his lungs so once he wakes up it could completely change but he's being taken to a room right now the nurse will take you to him." he tells us

When the nurse takes us to Louis' room he's in bed asleep, I run over to him grabbing his hand.

"Oh my Boobear, I'm sorry I know you didn't know it would hurt Niall when you asked Liam that truth I'm sorry I got so mad please just open your eyes. "

And as if on cue his eyes shoot open. And he jerks his hand out of mine.

"Lou babe I'm so sorry."

"For what, mum who are these people" he says motioning to me, Liam and Niall." And mum what time is it my Xfactor audition is today."

"Lou baby what year do you think is?" Jay ask

"2010 why?" He ask

I just start bawling and run out of his room. With Liam right behind me.

I finally run out of breath and stop running.

"L-liam he doesn't remember me, he doesn't remember we dated let alone remember we're engaged and the worst part of it is the last words I said to him were in anger. This is all my fault I should have never let him leave the hotel mad or go surfing alone."

"Harry this isn't your fault and lets not panic till we know how bad it is" He says putting his arm around me.

I nod in agreement as we walk back to Louis' room.

When we return to Louis' room Niall is waiting outside the door.

"The doctor's in there talking to Jay and Lottie." He says when he sees Liam and I. "It's gonna be okay Harry." He says pulling me into a hug.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

Mum tells me that I've already been on the Xfactor and am now in a boy band called No Direction, The Direction or One Direction I don't really remember what she said. This is so weird I woke up to guy holding my hand and apologizing, and now I being told its 2016 this is too much to handle. As the doctor leaves the boys that I supposably in a band with come back in.