~*Vas Happenin*~

**Liam's POV**

As Niall and I drive to Harry and Louis' I look at him and grab his hand.

"I'm so glad they finally know" I say squeezing his hand.

"Me too babe" He says looking out of the corner of his eye and smiling.

We pull in to Harry and Louis' driveway just as their getting out of the car. As we walk up the sidewalk, with our hands intertwined. Louis looks down at our hands and smiles. I feel my cheeks burn as the redness washes over them. Which makes Louis smile even bigger.

We walk in and take our shoes and jackets off.

"So" Harry says " Do you all wanna play Mario Cart?"

"Sure" Niall and I answer in unison.

"Stylinson verses Horayne" Louis says as we walk and into the game room.

I love hanging out in their game room. They have a Pin-Ball Machine and Mrs. Pac-Man on one wall. On the farthest wall there is a small bar with four stools. There is ping-pong table in the middle of the room. They also have a racing game that is sharing a wall with a flat screen TV.

Harry ,Niall and I walk over to the couch that is in front of the TV. As Louis goes behind the bar and pulls out four bottle waters from the mini fridge. Niall and I sit on the couch. Harry sits on some bean bags in the floor. Waiting for Louis to join him.

Louis throws a water to Harry then hands Niall and I one. Niall leans back on to the couch, And I cuddle into his side. He puts his arm around me pulling me closer and kissing me on my head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis' POV**

I sit next to Harry on one of the beanbag chairs and he puts his arm tightly around me.

"Hey guys before we start the game do you all wanna call Zayn and tell him the news" I ask?"

"Sure" they all answer .

I pull my phone from my pocket and dial Zayn's number putting it on speaker before laying it down on the coffee table. He answers after a couple of rings being his usual happy self.

"Hey Tommo" he says. "Hey but its not just me its all of us.

"We've got some news for you" I say smiling at Harry.

"Okay what is it" Zayn asked sounding slightly worried.

"We're getting married!!!" we say together.

"Congratulation Larry is finally making it official."

Then all of a sudden we hear Zayn sniffle, Harry, Liam, Niall, and I look at each other and laugh "Are you crying" I ask?

"What? no man Bradford bad boys don't cry" he says.

"Oookay" I say not at all convinced.

"That's not all" Niall says smiling at Liam.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, "Liam and I are dating" Niall says grabbing Liam's hand.

"That's great" Zayn says "I'm really happy for all of you. When's the wedding Lou" He ask? "September we don't know the exact date yet though" I tell him.

"Okay well keep me up to date I love and miss you all" he says.

"We love and miss you too" we tell him before hanging up.

Niall looks at us with the saddest look I've ever seen "I miss Zayn." He says "Don't get me wrong I love you all but I wish One Direction would have stayed a fivesome." We all agree with him.

Harry gives us all a WiiU controller and puts Mario Cart in. We hang out for the rest of the day. As Niall and Liam are leaving I hear Niall and Harry making plans to go play golf tomorrow.

I tell Liam if he wants to hang out tomorrow while their gone we can. So we decide Niall will bring him over when he picks up Harry.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Harry's POV**

After Niall and Liam leave I look at Louis and pucker my lip. Giving him the best puppy dog face I can.

"I won't see you almost all day tomorrow" I tell him.

He gets a mischievous grin on his face and says "Well we better make tonight count."

All of sudden I find my self pinned against the wall, with our lips only centimeters apart. I smile and press my lips against his. Our lips molded perfectly together. He licks my bottom lip begging for more access, which I'm more than happy to give.

I slide my hand down to his waist while he moves his to my curls. All of a sudden he jumps wrapping his legs around my waist, and making our kiss more intense. I move my hands to his perfectly rounded bum so he doesn't fall. I carry him upstairs to our room without breaking our kiss.

I turn the covers down while still holding him with one hand. I put him on the bed making sure he's covered up good. He looks at me with his puppy dog face and says "But I'm all alone."

I smile at him, "I can fix that" I say jumping on the bed and getting under the covers with him.

"Come here" I say, he scoots closer and I throw my leg over him, so that I am now straddling him. I start to kiss his neck earning a few moans from him.

"To m-many clothes" I hear him mumble. I smile pulling back just long enough for him to pull his shirt over his head and I do the same. I go back to kissing his neck. I pull away admiring my work and smile at the beautiful man laying under me. I feel my smile getting bigger at the thought of spending the rest of my life with him.

I feel Louis unbutton and unzip my jeans. I raise myself up pulling them the rest of the way off, leaving me in just my boxers.

I start to kiss down his stomach dipping my tongue in his belly button as I make my way down. I am soon at the hem of his jeans. I unbutton and unzip them and bring his jeans and boxers down in one swift motion.

I feel his breathing speed up as I start kissing around his length. I smile and look up at him

"Someone's eager" I say.

"Oh shut up and just do it" he says.

I look at him with a confused look on my face. "But Boobear I don't know what it is you want me to do" I say giving him the most innocent look I can. While rubbing his thigh.

"Tell me what you want babe" I whisper to him.

He smiles "I wanna feel those full luscious lips around me" he half says half moans.

"I think I can do that" I tell him.

Kissing his thigh before taking his tip in my mouth making him gasp and tug on my curls.

As I swirl tongue around his tip, I hear my favorite sound as he moans my name and I go to work bobbing my head up and down. Taking more and more of him in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author's Note- Told you all the smut got better. But keep in mind that this is my first book.

And don't forget vote and comment.