~*Pinball*~

**Harry's POV**

As I pull in Niall's driveway I call him and tell him that I'm outside. And I soon see him coming out of his front door.

"We're gonna meet Gemma while we're out I'm suppose to call her after we get our suits. So she can get her dress. That way our suits and her dress won't clash" I tell him.

"I still can't believe this is finally happening."

"I mean after five years of seeing you all so in love and not being able to share your love with the world. It almost seems to good to be true."

"It gives me hope for mine and Liam's future" Niall says. Making my mouth drop.

"Niall I didn't know you were even thinking about that yet."

Niall's face turns a deep red. "I mean you all haven't been dating that long" I say.

"We'll we've actually been dating for about two months" he says. Making my mouth drop again.

"WHAT!! you all have been dating that long and none of us knew!?"

"Don't feel bad Haz, I mean when we started our break we went a couple of months without seeing each other in person. We only talked on the phone and FaceTimed every so often."

"But anyways to answer your question yeah we've been together since then. It started right before One Direction took a break."

"And we also found out that we've both had a crush on one another since 2013."

"We we're both just afraid to do anything about it."

"Afraid if it didn't work it would hurt the band. We're all not as lucky as you and Lou who knew they were meant to be just by two simple words oops! and hi" he says rolling his eyes.

"And normally I wouldn't be so fast to think about marriage but I've known Liam for five years close to six. And we've been through a lot together. And I really do love him."

"I didn't know it was possible to love somebody this much" he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Well mate I'm really happy for you, and I know what you mean when you say you didn't know it was possible to love someone that much. I never thought when I was going to the loo that morning at the Xfactor that I would find the man I was meant to spend the rest of my life with" I say. As we pull up to Norton and Sons where we're getting our suits.

After we look around I decide on a classic black suit but to put my own spin on it, the shirt I'm wearing under it has a black and white pattern on it instead of just plain white.

Niall takes picture with his phone so we can show Gemma.

We find Niall a dark gray almost black suit. Which I take a picture of.

After our fitting, Niall being the best man gives the tailor his phone number so he can pick them up when they're ready

As we go back to the car I pull my phone from my pocket and call Gemma.