He comes back

Kara was that normal girl that everyone didn't really know but still liked, she was a good student never really got into any trouble, didn't party often. She was I guess what you could call a "Good Girl"... I wonder how long that will last. 

Kara was sitting in her government class sitting in the back of the room on her laptop shopping like usual. Suddenly an announcement comes on the speakers "LOCKDOWN- there is an intruder in the school" everyone quickly huddles to the corner of the room like they were all taught, the teacher locks the door and turns off the lights. One of the obnoxious boys who always interrupts the teacher said "Not another one of these stupid drills". Shadows go back and forth in front of the class room door when all of a sudden the door is busted open. That shut that boy up for sure, Five scary looking men come through the door very calmly with guns in their hands, "Where is Kara?" Everyone quickly glances at me before looking back to the men. I make eye contact with the smaller of the 5 men that came in, he has blonde curly short hair and looks very debonair. He smirks and then gestures one of the men towards me and before I know it I am being lifted off the ground and dragged out the door with my classmates screaming scared to death behind me, for some reason I had no fear and that is what frightened me the most. I am being carried out of the entrance of the school when I feel a pinch in the back of my neck. I remember seeing a dark escalade parked outside before everything went black.