Mi amor

Fernando stared at me for quiet sometime before I was finally able to utter "....Fernando?" It looked as if he was shocked I knew his name. "Kara, ¿me recuerdas?" I don't know what came over me but for some reason I slowly walked towards the brawny man and wrapped my arms around his structured abdomen, his muscles were tense until he slowly relaxed. I started sobbing into his chest "help me! These terrible people trapped me here" I start to feel gentle circles rubbed into my back, i cautiously look up to his handsome and rugged face and ask "what are you doing here? what am i doing here?" he nervously replies "i brought you here, i brought you back to me." Now to make it clear Fernando is probably 7 years older than me, definitely has grown from last time I saw him which was maybe about 12 years ago. Fernando was always so kind to me at our boarding school, he had some sort of fascination with me and of course as a young child I adored the attention. The man standing before me who had taken me from my family and from my friends, well he was not the man I once knew, no this man was a monster. "I hate you" i seethed "I hate you I Hate you I HATE YOU" and with that i ran out of the office and back up to the room i woke up in and cried, i cried all night long until i finally fell asleep.