What do you want?

It was about 10 in the evening when I heard someone come in through the front door. I rushed out of my room and peered down the staircase to see a glimpse of Fernando walking into the kitchen dressed in a suit and tie. I wasn't prepared to talk to him about last night so I decided to go back to my room and try to get some well needed rest... Key word "try".

It was about 3 in the morning when I gave up the restless battle between me and sleep, I threw off my covers and went down stairs to the kitchen for some milk to help me fall asleep. When I walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights, I was startled to find Fernando sitting there with a bottle of tequila.

Kara: Fernando?

Fernando: Well look who it is! Did you come down looking for me when you realized I wasn't in my room?

He's definitely drunk.

Fernando: oh wait! I know! You wanted to come find me to tell me I'm just like my father again!

Fernando: You know you really need to decide if you like me or hate me because this shit is annoying.

Kara: Fernando...

Fernando: (mimicking) Fernando... Seriously I'm sick of this. I don't know what you expect from me! I try to care for you and you push me away!!! When I give you space you beg for my attention! YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT CARIÑO

I watched as Fernando stumbled up the steps to his room as my eyes filled with tears. He's right, but the thing is I have no idea what I want.