Infuriating

By the time we got home it was late, probably
around 2 am. I said goodbye to Matteo and went into the mansion. Today has been crazy with Matteo telling me he has feelings for me, like what was he thinking? Falling for a girl his brother kidnapped because he has feelings for me too?! Matteo is great and all but I can't help but feel like I'm betraying Fernando.

I felt utterly drained from the long drive and the wild thoughts running around in my mind. I quickly changed and got into bed. Just as my eyes were about to close, my bedroom door burst open too reveal a flaming Fernando.

Fernando: I TOLD YOU TOO STAY AWAY FROM HIM. HE IS BAD NEWS KARA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Kara: He likes me.

Fernando: Of course he does! He steals everything I have ever wanted!!!

Kara: At least he treats me right!!! ALL YOU EVER DO IS YELL AND BREAK THINGS!

Fernando: BECAUSE OF YOU!!

Kara: What?!? Am I that infuriating to you that I compel you to destroy everything in your path?!?

Fernando: I'm so sick of this! I tell you to stay away from him and you go out for a entire day with him! WITHOUT TELLING ME. Are you trying to piss me off!!!

Kara: IT WAS MATTEO'S IDEA!!!!

Fernando: OPEN YOUR EYES KARA! MATTEO IS USING YOU

Kara: YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FERNANDO, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR SELF.

Fernando: SHUT UP KARA! Shut your f*cking mouth. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Kara: I think I do. Why are you so pissed off all the time? Why do I piss you off all the time? What the hell is sooo infuriating that yo-

He kissed me, Fernando kissed me. It was short kiss but I couldn't help the butterflies dancing around in my stomach.

Fernando: I love you Kara. That's infuriating.

With that said he walked out of my room closing the door behind him as I stood there absolutely dumbfounded once again by the men of this family.