What do you think this is?!

I awake once again to the plain creme walls surrounding me. Begrudgingly I sit up in my bed, I walk across the room to the bathroom and strip down and enter the hot shower. I try to wash all the dirt off me physically and mentally but to no avail, the feeling of being in this house with these men is disgusting. I knew I had to get out of the shower at some point so I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a nice fluffy towel. Intrigued by the huge closet that was begging me to see what was inside, i open the doors and there was all the gorgeous clothes these awful people bought for me. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a white blouse with some nude heels because why not? I put my long brown hair into a messy bun, I didn't put on any makeup- I don't want Fernando to think I'm trying to impress him or anything. It was about 11 am so I decided to go down stairs. I smelled delicious food being prepared as I descended the stairs and when I walked into the dining room the table was covered with incredible looking food for brunch. The first person I see is of course Jorge with that boyish grin smothered all over his face. 

Jorge: ¡Buenos Días señorita!
Kara: Don't
Jorge: Excuse me?
Kara: Don't act like today is a great day and everything in life is just peachy when it's not!
Kara: What do you think this is?! An episode of full house? You kidnapped me! I'm not your guest.

Well this is a great start to my day...
I all of sudden felt that we were not the only ones in the room.
I would be right because a warm hand was placed on my waist and a hushed and concerned voice whispered in my ear "¿Cariño?"

Fernando... great