Maybe

After my conversation with Fernando I ran up to my room. Whatever happened during the past 12 years can't be good. I'm going to find out what happened whether Fernando likes it or not.

5 days later...

I've been pretty much all alone these past couple of days. Fernando has been elbows deep in his work and Jorge just follows him around like a little puppy dog. I'm bored and alone.
I was eating my breakfast in the kitchen when the last person I would have guessed to see walked in...

Kara: Matteo?!

I immediately got up and hugged him, it's been a while since the incident happened and damn he looks good. He smelled like Burberry cologne and had his usual dazzling smile.

Kara: Matteo what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here! Fernando is in his office.

Matteo: *laughs* Kara, it's okay. Fernando and I are good now.

Kara: You guys are good?

Matteo: Yeah he stayed with me in the hospital and wouldn't leave my side until I forgave him and he was kinda bugging me so I forgave him haha!

Kara: Oh..

Matteo: Yes, but that's not why I'm here! Go get dressed I'm taking you out.

Kara: what?!

Matteo: You heard me its a beautiful day! I'm taking you out for a picnic

Kara: I don't know... I don't think Fernando is going to like this.

Matteo: We will call him from the car now go get dressed!

Kara: but.. I haven't been outside since I got here.

Matteo: yeah I know, your pasty skin was kinda a dead give away. It will be fine I'll take care of you.

With that being said I ran up to my room and put on a floral sundress and some white sandals and took my hair out of the braid that it was in so my hair was in soft waves and ran back down stairs to Matteo who was wearing a white shirt and jeans with his dark hair gelled back slightly. He looked gorgeous.

Oh boy... I'm about to get into trouble