Home

My parents made me go back to school only three days after I returned. Could they really not see that I was hurting? I had to put on our ugly school uniform and walk the halls filled with the stares of my peers. This is not where I belong, I belong with Fernando.

2 months had gone by, Fernando was now back from Mexico.

With every day that passed I grew more impatient, waiting for Fernando to bring me home.

After 3 months, I was fed up. I'm not going to give Fernando the choice. I'm going back to him.

I booked a flight to Phoenix, using my mother's credit card. I packed my bags and snuck out the window in the middle of the night with an Uber to take me to the airport. My flight left at 2 am, we landed in Arizona at about 6 am. I had no idea where Fernando lived, I had no idea how to get there at all. So, I started walking. I knew it took about 30 minutes to drive to the airport from the mansion, so I walked in the general direction that seemed familiar. I walked for an hour before stopping in at a little diner. I ate some food and decided to ask the waitress if she possibly knew where Fernando lived.

Kara: Excuse me? Do you happen to know where the Montero's live?

Waitress: The Montero Boys?! They just came in a few hours ago, If you go down this road here and make a left, it's all the way down that road. Should only take you 15 minutes to walk there.

Kara: Thank you so much!!

I quickly grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom to try and make myself not look like a mess. I changed my clothes, combed my hair, put on some make up and I was off!

Each step I took toward him, butterflies filled my stomach. When I saw the Mansion in few, my heart was racing. I was filled with so many emotions, happiness, sadness, betrayal, anger. When I reached the house I burst through the doors and ran to the office. I opened the doors without a second thought and I saw him, sitting at his desk reading papers until his eyes met mine and he was shocked. I lost it.

Kara: ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME FERNANDO!? YOU LEAVE ME AND THEN SEND ME HOME, SAYING NOTHING TO ME. YOU THINK I'M INFURIATING????? YOU LEFT ME FOR 3 MONTHS WITH NOTHING. I HAD TO COME AND FIND YOU BECAUSE I F*CKING LOVE YOU. I'M IN LOVE WITH FERNANDO.

Tears were streaming down my face at this point.

They were streaming down Fernando's too.

He stood up from his chair and walked over to me. He gripped the sides of my face with his hands and whispered.

Fernando: te amo Kara. Oh, how I've missed you.

He slammed his lips on mine, I was euphoric.

I was home.