Sing Me A Song to Lead Me To You

+Weirdmageddom: In the Sap Cave with the Preserved Dinosaurs+

Everyone had finally regrouped in the Sap cave under the broken chapel in the forest. Ford was currently still carrying Dipper over his shoulder, who is passed out. The older twin gave the boy back to Mabel and she hugged her brother tightly.

"What are we gonna do now?" Grenda asked Ford.

Ford hummed. "We'll set up base here. We need to divide ourselves into teams to do routine work. Any if any survivors turn up we can help them. First thing right now is to set up this place so is in some what good condition." Ford explained to the group.

So everyone did that. They settled themselves in a particular spot and set up their sleeping area. After that they made groups, mainly adults together, some groups of kids with one or two adults, only specific kids were able to group by themselves like Mabel, Pacifica, Gideon, and Dipper.

Mabel checked her brother's unconscious form from time to time because she either had to listen to the groups plans or help gather stuff from the outside.

She could only hope things ended soon.

Oh, but it's still so early to end so soon.

+Bill's Castle: Throne Room+

Bill was pacing back and forth in his human form mumbling angrily about losing his PineTree, letting the GF residents escape, and how useless all the demons around the castle hadn't noticed them.

"AHRRGGG!!!!" Bill let out his anger. He shot his powers around the room and some either hit the walls or the other demons in the room.

The yellow demon let out a exhausted sigh and sat on his air thrown, which by the way he is actually floating. "Keyhole, Eightball, Pyronica, and Kryptos." He called the names sternly.

"Yes!" The four demons say standing in front of Bill's throne.

"Gather your teams and search the area. Get back those humans and bring back my PineTree. If you fail to retrieve them unharmed then I will punish all of you. Do I make myself clear?" Bill said to them in a serious tone.

The demons nodded hurriedly. "Crystal." They ran off to find the boy and his friends.

'Wait for me PineTree. You'll be back with me soon, I promise.' Bill thought closing his eye.

+Sap Cave+

Groups had gone out to retrieve more supplies and search for more survivors.

They made rules too so they made sure everyone was safe and sound. One, No one would leave the cave with out telling Ford, Stan, or Mabel. Two, make sure if you find a survivors to find any signs of demon possession before taking them in. Finally three, never separate from your group and go alone.

Ford meanwhile, with Stan, were making more plans for closing down the rift. They both needed to head to the shack to get some supplies from the basement, but they were unsure if Bill would have guards there.

Mabel with her group was hanging out in the medical area where Dipper is currently resting. They managed to wrap his wounds and clean his bruises.

~+~

Awhile later Dipper finally woke up from his slumber and looked around. "Mabel?" He first said seeing her with Gideon and Pacifica.