Chapter 1: The Wedding

Becky's POV:
"Okay you're all set" I smile at Allie as she sways from side to side in the mirror in her pink dress and ribbon.
"Mommy" she says handing me a petal from her basket.
"Thank you" I lean down and kiss her forehead.

I fix my hair and pop my lips and got Allie out the room to begin the wedding. Two years have past since that night. Shaks was sentenced 15 years and Daniel died leaving Tasha to take care of Seon who's 3. Allie just turned 3 and is beautiful. She's looks everything like CJ.

"Are you ready?" My friend Todd asks and I nod.

CJ's POV:
I see Allie walk down the alter tossing the petals as they scatter everywhere except the aisle. She's so beautiful. There's no doubt that she's mine and I'm not denying it. The bridal party make their way to the top of the aisle then the lady behind the piano plays to allow the bride to enter.

The doors open and my cheeks turn red instantly. She walks slowly up the aisle smiling brightly with her arm tightly tucked in Todd's. They reach the top and part as I take her hand in mine.

"Do you CJ Jenkins take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"And do you Rebecka Dawe take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

I uncover her face and lean in...
"CJ? Get up you're gonna be late!"

I jump out of my sleep to find Becky hovered over me looking annoyed.
"Late for what?"
"Your Wedding!" She said hitting me with a pillow.

I get up and stretch. Oh right... I'm finally marrying Renée. I slide my feet into my house slippers and head to the hotel bathroom.

Becky's POV:
He's gonna be late if he doesn't pick up the pace. I got Allie's light yellow dress on and did her hair up in beads and ribbons. She looks amazing.
"Will you please?" I turn and see CJ with a tie hanging around his neck..
"I should strangle you, you're extremely late!"
"Haaa Becky I'm only late by 5 minutes"
"Late is late CJ you've gotta move, chip chop!" I say slapping his chest lightly and turning back to Allie who's fidgeting.
"What's wrong honey?"
"It's itchy" she cries
"Lemme see" I rub the area
"Better?" She nods and I kiss her forehead.

"Okay let's go" CJ says finally getting into the car. The driver starts up the car and we're on our way.
"Everything good?" He says referring to his suit. I fix his crooked tie.
"Good" I say and smile.

"You look beautiful" he says in a mellow tone
"Thanks" I smile slightly and look at Allie who's tugging on me.
"It's itching" she points at the same area. I undo the ribbon and leave the beads. Maybe its the material.
"Better?" She nods and smiles. I smile and wrap one hand a round her waist.

We arrive and get Allie up the aisle. The rest of the bridal party along with me and CJ make our way up the aisle.

The piano plays and the doors open revealing Renée in a long dress trailing as the bride's maid struggles to hold it up. Snickers are heard and Renée's face becomes tensed with embarrassment. She gets up the aisle and quickly smacks the bride's maid's hand in a range that the audience couldn't see.

"Today we are gathered to witness-"

Oh lord...Doom's day. I hate weddings for this. It's so long. I scan the audience and see CJ's colleagues constantly checking their watches, Renée's mother's and father's faces are emotionless. I can tell straight away that they're the strict orderly type. Her sister reminds me of Tasha the way she smiles brightly and flicks away few tears, then there's Judelle..CJ convinced her to come after she threw tantrums about not being around 'the bitch' but here the bitch is..apart..of..the wedding while she sits among the onlookers haaa. She glares at me then back at her 4 year old daughter, Lola.

"I do" phew finally. I could see Allie was tired because she was dozing so Renée's bride's maid had to hold her up a bit from falling. I hear applause and quickly look back at the couple who are now at the kissing phase.

Glad that's over, I kick off my shoes in the limo with Allie, Todd the best man and the bride's maid. As we know the bride and groom ride down together alone. I lay Allie on my lap to let her sleep.
"Thanks" I say to the bride's maid who I have yet to know her name.
"No problem, she's adorable" she smiles.
"I'm Becky" I say stretching out my hand.
"I'm Lizzy" she says shaking it. I smile and sit back stroking Allie's hair.