Rain.

A/N: Hello Readers this is my first story I really hope you enjoy it!!!

                        May's POV
"Great" I hissed as I felt the rain fall on my face.
My legs were numb. My breathing  became heavier. Looking back at the empty streets of  San Diego. I felt my eyes get waterly I didnt want to cry as I looked up to the grey sky. To stop the tears from rushing down. Rain poured down harder. I was so close to the train station. I walked down the stairs I saw it was empty. But I heard soft cries as I walked to meet where the noise was coming from. But I saw a guy with his head down on the cold floor of the train station. But how far I could see he had long hair and tan skin.
" Are you okay?" I said with surprise of my out brust.
He looked up at me. His eyes were blood shot red.
"No". He said as I heard his voice crack. He sounded like he was going to cry again. I had to stop him from crying.
"Hi I'm May". I said with a slight smile on my face.
"Tony". He said with serious face on.
"Tony mind if I sit with you?". I said questionly.
"No". He replied.
So I sat next to him as I sat on the cold floor. We could hear nothing but the rain falling pretty hard. I looked to the side to see Tony looking straight forward. I wonder what he was thinking.
"So what train are you takeing"? I said.
"103 ,you?". He replied he with a slight smile. God his smile was just to perfect.
"103". I said with a bright smile. He laughed as I joined in. He laugh was like music to my ears. I stilled wanted to ask what happen. But see him smile the thought stood in the back of my brain.
"May mind if I have your number?". I heard him say he looked pretty nervous. So I reach to my back pocket and pulled out my phone. And handed it to Tony. He quickly wrote his number in and handed me his phone. As I wrote my number. In and heared the train roar through the tunnel as we put our tickets and took a seat next to each other. We had small talks and laughed all night once the train came to a stop. I was pretty upset I would'nt spend this night again but I had his number.